Recommendation? Size of the screws in Para 3

I want to buy in my country black screws for my Para 3 but I'm not sure what size they are. Originally I've silver screws, they are working fine but I want them black, also nice to have spare parts. Spyderco probably won't send me screws if those I have aren't worn out . I'm talking about handle and pivot screws, for pocket clip I already have screws from another company .

So, are they UNC 6-32 for a handle and 8-32 for a pivot?
PS I don't need link to sites with custom screws for Para 3, just information, because I'm going to search screws in local shops.

- Para 2, Para 3, Manix 2 / XL and new Military have 4-40, 1/5 inch, 100 degree T8 flat-head scale screws.
- Para 2, 3, Manix 2 / XL pivot screws are 6-32, 1/5 inch, 100 degree T10 flat-head screws

I found these same screws are impossible to find in black and Torx in normal hardware stores (on- or off-line), due to the rare counter-sink angle and strange length (you can cut of course). Philips or Allen might be easier. If you are more lucky than me, please let us know.

Thanks,

Roland.

Last edited:
Thank you. I've found black 6-32 screws with hex head but of course longer. I will continue research even if Spyderco will send me screws.

Back