Sizes compare between WE "Beacon" & WE "Elementum"

NEW 🔥 🔥 🔥
WE "Beacon" CPM 20CV 3.48" blade
WE "Elementum" CPM 20CV 2.96" blade
84T3S80.jpg

I like that Beacon; very functional and clean looks.

Wish list - I’d like to have a Beacon “XL” if one were made, with about a 4” blade. Preferably no wider than the standard Beacon, just the same shape but longer.

I like that Beacon; very functional and clean looks.

Wish list - I’d like to have a Beacon “XL” if one were made, with about a 4” blade. Preferably no wider than the standard Beacon, just the same shape but longer.
There's going to be a button lock 4" Begleiter that's pretty much what you'r looking for only not a framelock

There's going to be a button lock 4" Begleiter that's pretty much what you'r looking for only not a framelock

I hadn't heard about that but it sounds exciting. I'm still trying to catch up. I got the upgraded mini on bearings and I still haven't had a chance to use it. Towards the end of the year, I sold a bunch of stuff and put most of the proceeds back into knives and stones. Then I got knives for Christmas too. I feel blessed but now I've got a long line waiting to spend pocket time with me.

That said, if WE releases a Beacon in their gold/bronze with a non-coated blade; I'll let one more into the club.

It seems like WE is introducing new knives on a regular basis. Most of their models look very cool. When I opened this thread, that was the first time I had seen a Beacon (in blue). I liked it right off and just ordered one.

Keep'em coming WE!

Yeah I couldn't decide which I liked better so I picked up both. So much for my resolution to buy fewer knives in 2022...

BTW, has anyone tried swapping blades between different colors of the WE frame locks?

(If I haven't tried something, I like to find out if anyone else has first.)

Back