Sk-4 wanted?

Does anyone know when Survive plans on selling these again? Or alternatively, does anyone have one they would be wiling to part with?

I guess when they do a new run of the GSO 4.1
Since they feature the same blanks in different steels (CPM-20CV, cpm3v, S7) they would use the economics of scale and let the blanks cut in one order.
I don't know when they will do a new run because they still have the GSO 4.1 in stock and awaiting new sheaths.

(I am looking forward to a SK-5 ;) )

I recall guy saying there would be a second run of them, but that they handles wouldnt be contoured. He said they'd be flat, similar to the stock ESEE handle scales

Yes he said he would consider to have the SK series have flat handles to save some costs.
The SK line is considered the budget line.
I don't agree because I've quite a few knives in 3V but none in S7, so it attracts me.
I hope they give some news about this.

I used to be a fan of Bark River knives but what is great about their forum is their production schedule.
With their: In Water Jet Cutting / In Heat Treat / In Surface Grinding / In Blade Grinding / In Assembly / Delivering
That way without any dates mentioned you have a picture when your desired model will be available.
I really miss this ;)

We are definitely going to be getting some SK knives in the works as soon as possible. The original plan was to make them with flat handles but I think we are resolved to keep the same handles as the regular GSO series. They are way more comfortable for the user and will save us from having a whole new set of sheaths just for SK knives.

I will keep the production schedule in mind and see what we can come up with for our business. The hardest part is honestly finding the time to sit down to plan and update everything.

Back