skinner available

Jarrett Fleming

Here is another one up for grabs. I have never used this handle material before and have no plans to ever use it again so please don't ask for it :D
It was an absolute nightmare to work with. If your interested you can read my "venting" about it here
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1221160-Ivory-micarta

I MIGHT try some from another supplier at some point to see if it reacts differently. Anyways here is the knife.

Skinner in CPMD2
Mill scale flats w/ satin grinds
Ivory micarta handles
Natural micarta liners w/ blue g10 pinstripe
Natural micarta pins and tube
OAL:7" Edge: 2 7/8"
Tapered tang
Price: $180

The price includes paypal fees/shipping. This knife will come in a leather sheath made by Scott Davidson.
My paypal is jsfleming15@yahoo.com

Thank you for all of your support guys I truly do appreciate it!

yea... super nice. wish I had room for another when I saw it! :)
Jarrett... the way it looks, all the hard work was worth it! To the looker at least.

Thank you Bud and Todd. It turned out better than I was expecting after all the trouble I had grinding this handle material.

No it didn't burn it just would smudge it's kind of hard to explain. It clogged up my bandsaw blade, my drill bits, and several brand new belts.

That is nice. As much time and effort goes in to making knives, it's a bummer when a material doesn't cooperate. Keep up the good work sir. Love seeing your craftsmanship and artistry.

Preston

That ivory micarta sure is beautiful! It looks great with the blue pinstripe. The taper on that is nice too!

Back