Skinth Solutions, L or M: anybody have one?

I have never actually handled a Skinth item, but have really been impressed by their look and the info on their web site. Based on that, am thinking that I could make good use of either their "M" or "L" models. O the other hand, the $45+ tag is a bit on the high side. So, anybody have any experience with these, any suggestions positive or other wise?

Thanks!

I have one, an OG. Carried it for a couple years as a stage/theater tech, so lots of reaching in for my light (fenix e-05 with a tail), widgy, other tools and Rebar. Still looks great.
I got mine with the MOLLE, but if I was going to do it again I'd go with the belt clip. In belt mode, the molle hangs pretty low. The OG is a little big for the rebar, but not massivly so, it would hold a Wave, ST300 pretty well. I did carry a Vic Swisstool as well for a while, and a SOG Powerlock, both were good to go. The side pockets fit a AAA light very well on the OG but the flap wasn't tall enough to secure something like a fenix E-11 AA light.
I have the velcro closure, and I have found it to have held up very well, it means that there is more variable height range for tools than the snap-closure of the shield series.
If I was going back to a job where I was going to be belt carrying a multi full time, I would pay the premium to get one that suited even better than the one I have, (shipping to australia and everything) They are that good.
I think for what you get, they are priced fairly all things considered.

From memory the last skinth thread only had a couple owner replies, and I've only come across one in the wild, they are not super common.

I have a couple. They are very good quality and I thought they were competitively priced. If you want to see more discussion on them, check out the Skinth threads on edc forums.

Its the name of a company that makes custom nylon multi-tool sheaths, as well as belt-pouches and the like.

I have a couple. They are very good quality and I thought they were competitively priced. If you want to see more discussion on them, check out the Skinth threads on edc forums.

Wow... Edcforums... I stopped waiting for their verification after 6 months of checking. Now, about a year later I can't even log on. I almost forgot they existed.

Back