• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

skullspliter

hellize

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Skullsplitter

The axe head is 22 cm long, with a 11 cm long edge, forged of 5160.
The shaft is 48 cm long.
It is 215 usd

"This howling wind! This damned howling wind!" - oh may the great merciful God forgive me for having this inferior swearing tongue. But how can a man tend to his choirs with all this racket going on outside. I can't even hear my own thoughts, let alone finish to copy this codex. Will the wind never stop in this God forsaken place? Like it's ready to rip the shingles off the roof of the library any second now. But I must resign myself in my Lords will! If he planned my fate like so, I won't question his volition, no matter how I hate this place.
Hmm... maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all to hang around the carpenters luscious daughter, so obviously yearning her before my consecration. Eh, but it is easy to be smart post factum, now I'm stuck here for good, exiled to clean my mind of blithesome thoughts - as my prior said.
A hard thing to do. A hard thing indeed!

"kraak! baM! bAM! BAAAM!!!" -distant sharp noises drifts into the moldy air of the lecture room, from underneath the heavily ironed door, slowly separating form the loud din of the wind, and with a sudden BAAAM!! something bangs against its planks.
With a squeaking creak, I move the rusty lock, but the door unexpectedly opens itself and a dead friar slams to the rough wooden floor, like a log, leaving me only a second to jump away.

"Alasund er vores!" -yells an exultant, hairy norse giant, while changing it's course to the sanctuary, ignoring me completely.

In my consternation, I can't help myself, but to gaze at the slowly growing pool of fresh blood, leaking from the dead monks skull, from which an axe grins back at me with a triumphantly obscene gleam.

"Yell is theirs, Yell is theirs, Yell is theirs..." -murmur it confused to myself

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Yeah I can't decide if I'm relieved or upset that I'm broke at the moment. This is something I don't need at all but it's incredibly cool!

Back