20200403-175441.jpg

20200403-175446.jpg

20200404-115014.jpg

20200404-115012.jpg

20200404-114954.jpg

20200404-114339.jpg

:thumbsup::)

Baby!

A Hubbard! Top notch sledge. It doesn't perhaps have an 'H' in a shield on the other side, does it?

In any case what a great thing to find one so fresh. It must have been blessed with a crappy handle and set aside soon after birth.

Baby!

A Hubbard! Top notch sledge. It doesn't perhaps have an 'H' in a shield on the other side, does it?

In any case what a great thing to find one so fresh. It must have been blessed with a crappy handle and set aside soon after birth.

I still can't believe it. That thing is insane! 12 freaking Lbs.?!?!?! What a find man! Great job!

Thank you guys! This one i have to agree...the handle broke soon after purchase, or put aside after the one weekend of breaking up an old patio..?
Either way...no steel was lost over the years on this one.

Damn beautiful example I do agree;)

Dang Miller, that is some nice grain! I like the cross wedge! Looks sweet! And may I add, what a nice clean work area you have? And of course I'm going to mention the Woden. I may be obsessed with that blue. I'll seek professional help.

Thank you, i am really loving the grain on this one too. The Woden is so smoooooth Stay tuned...my poor work bench...i have a project of size on there now...starting today hopefully...the cheney vise and anvil clean up. There is greese, grime, gooey and caked on in layers on this thing :D

Thanks guys, I googled Woodings Verona, and saw some with the same stamping. I don't know how to find this one. I looked at hammers on ebay but couldn't find any markings like these.
tyLBgsD.jpg

ZrYxNdL.jpg

Last edited:
Back