SliceOganzaaaa!!! . . . Wicked Thin Custom EDCs. . .Sunday, 4-18-2021 at 9:00 pm Eastern!!!

Sonnydaze

Gold Member
Of course, when I think of Busse, it's commonly not "thin" that comes to mind.
This will be fun...would love a thin slicer...

lmcq784

Gold Member
I wasn't able to get in at 9pm.... Actually, want able to send an email until after 11pm! I wonder if I'll get lucky with anything left??

TheMtnMan

Gold Member
I was out of Phone Service..
Will have to keep an eye on exchange once these start shipping....

BusseNsmile

Gold Member
My perfectionism may have bit me in the ass. I had two phones out with one phone watching the atomic world time. That website told me my cell phone was .298 seconds behind so with one phone I watched the atomic clock and with the other I poised to push the send button. When the atomic clock struck 9 I hit the send button that same instant. My mistake is that on my phone, since it was behind, registered that I sent the email early so now I'm going to be pushed back behind everyone else. Actually a stupid mistake. I thought there was no way I could push that button in .298 seconds but somehow I managed

Last edited:

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
what a great Monday :)

iu

Sonnydaze

Gold Member
l also went with atomic time, and sent the first email within one or two seconds, and the second email by about 4 seconds beyond 9 pm.
I did NOT get my choice, so somebody must have really fast fingers...congrats to whomever...
I really wish that Busse could make some of these really thin slicers available, as I would love one. This type of knife is just not available anywhere, other than by custom provider...

kjunx

Gold Member
Congrats to those who won !

....sadly i did not. I have the return timestamp in my original email as 9:00pm east on the dot, but i can't see seconds...and as i'm realizing...this is a game of seconds not minutes. If only i could see the full smtp receive email I could figure out how much i lost by. and perfect my finger weight & speed training for next time ;)

BP_

Gold Member
Less than one half second early. Trying to be quick. Hit it a hair too soon. But it was fun just trying for it, I really enjoyed trying to hit that perfect time (even though I missed). Pretty cool. Congrats to everyone who scored! :):D