SliceOganzaaaa!!! . . . Wicked Thin Custom EDCs. . .Sunday, 4-18-2021 at 9:00 pm Eastern!!!

Knowing now...how to get the emails in more quickly is...something...
but doesn't help a bit, as any possible return of those slicey things will likely
be long after I am a historical non-entity.
i.e. wasn't meant to be...and that's cool.

i would expect a few of these to make their way onto the market, sure they would cost a few more bones though :rolleyes:

Yeah no dice for me at all... Too bad!
Damn... Really wanted a nice thin Busse ELMAX slicer too... *sigh

whoever got number 10 should know that I'd like to be on the list of buyers should it leave your hands

Not new to Busse by any means but sure don’t know all the names. What are these slicers called? Specifically, what would you call #7? Thanks!!

Not new to Busse by any means but sure don’t know all the names. What are these slicers called? Specifically, what would you call #7? Thanks!!
I was under the impression these weren't normal models with names, but they looks kind of like smaller/skinnier versions of other Busse knifes. I would say 7 looked like a mini camp cleaver or something

They're just called 'Busse customs'. I don't think they have individual names if they aren't clearly a custom version of a standard model.

Hog 1: 'ohhh sweet custom shop :eek:, what model is that?'
Hog 2: 'its just known as #7 :cool:'
Hog 1: "...uh... o_O"

lol cheers everyone! , wishing everyone a good Friday :thumbsup::D

Back