Slim Midi Marauder

HWF

Gold Member
Since there isn’t a whole lot of Medford love here I figured I’d post up my new Slim Midi Marauder for anyone who might have looked at them before but didn’t give them another glance.

My favorite fixed blade is the Fiddleback Bushfinger, I LOVE the blade shape. When I saw the Marauder line I fell in love. I don’t know what it is but this blade profile is my absolute favorite.

Nice and slim in hand, maybe a touch slimmer than a Sebenza, and has that Sebenza hydraulic feel. Seriously.

Anyways, I’m happy with it and looking forward to seeing how it performs. This version has S35VN with bronze ano titanium slabs.

1d6dd05fa592d88e88e59ca67138b334.jpg

2630ed6d0fb578c21e4799ab3ebc5373.jpg

595a99a12a5e537a7ec5c4c11803454a.jpg

2aaf752e2e2c7ab60ff77e2cfb79de77.jpg

Nice photos and cool video. I love when people actually use their expensive knives. :thumbsup:

Not exactly sure why there is so much negativity toward Medfords around here. Greg is not the only knife maker with a polarizing personality. Probably the warranty letter and do not disassemble rule. But Spyderco used to have a similar policy and people still love those. (Myself included;)) I got a new Hogue for Christmas and the paperwork with it said disassembly past the point of switching the pocket clip location would void the warranty on it as well. So I don't think that is extremely uncommon. But when you spend that much money on a knife it would be nice to be able to take it apart and clean it if you wanted to. CRK and RHK encourage it and I can see why.

I still want one, and my next big knife purchase will probably be one. But with my current budget etc etc I have to space out purchases like that to keep a happy home life. :p:D

Last edited:
Since there isn’t a whole lot of Medford love here I figured I’d post up my new Slim Midi Marauder for anyone who might have looked at them before but didn’t give them another glance.

Gorgeous Marauder! :thumbsup: That's a Medford I've never tried, and it looks amazing.

I still want one, and my next big knife purchase will probably be one. But with my current budget etc etc I have to space out purchases like that to keep a happy home life. :p:D

Haunt the Exchange and you can occasionally find screaming deals on Medfords. All of mine have come from BF. :)

Found this:

I love his vids!

Nice photos and cool video. I love when people actually use their expensive knives. :thumbsup:

Not exactly sure why there is so much negativity toward Medfords around here. Greg is not the only knife maker with a polarizing personality. Probably the warranty letter and do not disassemble rule. But Spyderco used to have a similar policy and people still love those. (Myself included;)) I got a new Hogue for Christmas and the paperwork with it said disassembly past the point of switching the pocket clip location would void the warranty on it as well. So I don't think that is extremely uncommon. But when you spend that much money on a knife it would be nice to be able to take it apart and clean it if you wanted to. CRK and RHK encourage it and I can see why.

haha I know how that goes! I’d like another but it’ll be a while. The warranty stuff doesn’t bother me at all, and I live 45 min from the factory so that helps lol.

Gorgeous Marauder! :thumbsup: That's a Medford I've never tried, and it looks amazing.

Haunt the Exchange and you can occasionally find screaming deals on Medfords. All of mine have come from BF. :)

Thanks dude! It’s a great blade. The exchange does indeed have some amazing deals. Medford’s resale value sucks so that’s a plus for picking up one second hand as most I’ve seen have been hardly used.

Back