Slysz Bowie... just couple of additional shots

If I remember correctly there was another beautiful prototype from MarcinS a while back. What are the chances that this one will make it to production. Love the pictures.

I'd prefer a Techno blade shape, but it looks perfect otherwise:thumbup: Time to contact my dealer and get a preorder in :D

Home run with this one. Thanks for the additional pics.

Well this model wasn't originally on my wish list, but your excellent photos are making me reconsider.

Do we have an estimated MSRP or better yet street price? I hope it's not over $200, I want it. I tried to like the techno but just couldn't, this looks perfect. It appears to have a back spacer, can we expect something loud like on the techno?

Do we have an estimated MSRP or better yet street price? I hope it's not over $200, I want it. I tried to like the techno but just couldn't, this looks perfect. It appears to have a back spacer, can we expect something loud like on the techno?

I was wondering if it would be north of $200 like the southard...

Afaik the back spacer is black and textured. Hoping for a price close to the Techno

Is it just me or does the handles look slightly contoured? I hope they are.

Yes, the handles are indeed slightly contoured.
I handled the knife on the last Amsterdam Meet, and it's is on my shortlist as well.
(next to the new Phil Wilson fixed blade)

This knife has the same affect on me as watching Kate Upton in zero gravity. :eek: I cannot wait for this knife!!!

This will be north of $200. The blade length is over 3 inches.

That's to bad :(. Wish it was more affordable (closer to the Techno). At >$200 I won't be getting one. I have a hard time spending over 200 on any regular [non "grail"] production knife. Not that it's not worth it, that's yet to be determined, it's just a personal limit.

That's to bad :(. Wish it was more affordable (closer to the Techno). At >$200 I won't be getting one. I have a hard time spending over 200 on any regular [non "grail"] production knife. Not that it's not worth it, that's yet to be determined, it's just a personal limit.

My guess would be about $250 street. The only thing to keep in mind is that this is the affordable grail knife. The next step up from Spyderco's Taichung offerings are the actual custom knives. I personally feel that the Taichung offerings are on par with the mid-tech versions of custom knives/makers and those are typically in the $400-600 range; while Spyderco is able to achieve this under $300. I'm lucky enough to have Bladehq about 20 min from me, so I can get any production knife in hand before putting down the cash.

Back