Slysz Bowie... just couple of additional shots

If there's any knife I've wanted real bad, its this one!

It just won't happen. Sadly.
Considering the discontinuation of the military, I think it will take some time till we see another left hand dedicated knife.

The Military is not discontinued nor is the left handed model. Sal has stated that the left handed model is not discontinued, but simply made in batches when they can fit it into their busy schedule.

This looks like it will be my first foray into CTS-XHP. I DIG it!! Lately I have been packing my Millies a bunch. This one could earn a spot in the rotation. Thanks Spyderco!! :)

I'd prefer a bladeshape more like the Techno, but otherwise it looks perfect. Will get one when they are released

Perfect and holy heck is it gorgeous. I want to get my hands on this one. If I miss out, I will curl up in a ball and cry....and then wait for the lil' lionspy for a consolation prize...:D

Anyone know how long the wait will be until we can start ordering/preordering?

This looks amazing. Hoping for a 3.3ish inch blade and a weight around 5 ounces. Under $200 please, and I'd buy two!

Thanks for the pictures, I haven't wanted a new Spyderco as bad as this one in a long time!

What's the anticipated msrp? For those that have handled the knife where does your fingers and thumb end up after initially drawing from the pocket?

Back