• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[Price Drop] Small 31 Black Micarta Boomerang Damascus w/ CRK Slip

bovice786

Gold Member
CRK Sebenza 31 Small with Boomerang Damascus and Black Micarta Inlays + CRK Leather Slip

$650 $625 PayPal G&S, shipped USPS Priority Mail fully insured

Pics:
I received this as LNIB and since then have carried and used it lightly but it's in excellent condition . Build date of August 20, 2020. Blade still feels factory sharp with no signs of wear. Very faint rub mark on the blade near the thumb stud as with all other used Damascus CRKs. The scales look new and the clip has some shiny spots and small snail trails. Hardware is polished and washers have been stropped so it's super smooth. Comes with like-new leather slip, all original packaging, birth card, unopened grease and unused wrenches, and the lanyard is removed but intact.

Trade Interests: XM-18 3" Non-Flipper Tri-Way in Working Finish, Koenig Arius, Protech Strider PT with knurled handles, Olamic Whippersnapper

Last edited:
Any trade interests??
I'm looking for an XM-18 3" Nonflipper in working finish and would negotiate significantly to get one. I'll hear out any offers if you want to message me. Like mid- to high-end folders and customs, not interested in any Spyderco/Benchmade/ZT/TRM etc.

Back