Small Business Saturday - Sale Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Chris

SAHD/Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Small%20Business%20Saturday.jpg

This weekend, I am offering a special.

All knives are posted in my forum under the "Currently Available" thread.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...s-Currently-Available?p=14480354#post14480354

The discount is only good for knives purchased Today (Saturday 11/28) or Tomorrow (Sunday 11/29)

Please put your intentions in this thread as well as posting in the actual thread.

Thanks!

Big Chris

FB_IMG_1448452925167.jpg

Last edited:
Damn it Chris!! Lol Will this apply to my order??

And I see the red handled hard use knife sold, I would have picked that one up with this current sale.

People should be all over this sale!! Top quality at a damn good price.

I will take the Basic Bargain Hunter:

Middle Knife
7.84" OAL
3.75" Blade
Black Linen Micarta

And I see the red handled hard use knife sold, I would have picked that one up with this current sale.

People should be all over this sale!! Top quality at a damn good price.

Thanks, that knife sold just a few days ago.

I am hoping that some people take advantage of the sale.

This will literally make a house payment and hopefully get a gift for our kids for Christmas.

I will take the Basic Bargain Hunter:

Middle Knife
7.84" OAL
3.75" Blade
Black Linen Micarta

Thanks for the continued support TLA.

I started a thread in general to bring attention to this sale, I know once people get a whiff of the deals this weekend you'll be moving knives like hotcakes!

Superb quality.
Thanks, that knife sold just a few days ago.

I am hoping that some people take advantage of the sale.

This will literally make a house payment and hopefully get a gift for our kids for Christmas.

Thanks shinyedges.
I will take all the exposure I can get.

I will take the Bird-N-Trout in 20CV,let me know if I read this right.
Thanks

I will take the Bird-N-Trout in 20CV,let me know if I read this right.
Thanks

Thanks, It is yours.
Payment received.
Thanks for your support.

Last edited:
No way I can pass this up. Love your knives. I'll take the M4 Black and Blue Pocket Fighter and the 3V Red Shark Tsunami Mycarta (Micarta?) Personal EDC.
I'll let you do the numbers just so there is no question as to the amount. Maybe PM me with the details? Thank you. Mike

Thank you and damn you at the same time LOL I been mulling over picking up the personal edc all day but my wallet has a valid argument lol

Good choices man congrats.
No way I can pass this up. Love your knives. I'll take the M4 Black and Blue Pocket Fighter and the 3V Red Shark Tsunami Mycarta (Micarta?) Personal EDC.
I'll let you do the numbers just so there is no question as to the amount. Maybe PM me with the details? Thank you. Mike

Thank You Mike, They are yours.
I will do the math and PM you the total.

Chris, I like the 3V Hunter that is currently being reviewed by TAK. Can you please PM me a price on that one? If that one is out of my reach, I'd be interested in the framed-tang hunter. Great knives!

Chris, I like the 3V Hunter that is currently being reviewed by TAK. Can you please PM me a price on that one? If that one is out of my reach, I'd be interested in the framed-tang hunter. Great knives!

PM Sent.
Thanks

Going to bump this thread.
Only 9.5 more hours to take advantage of the 25% off sale.

Thanks for the support everyone.
This sale is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back