• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small Fixed Blades For Sale (JKs and another)

Pàdruig

Reap What You Sow
Platinum Member
Good afternoon, all.

I have a few small fixed blades for sale. I will try and provide as accurate a description of each knife as possible - please feel free to ask questions or request more pics if needed. I am including group shots of the lot for the sake of efficiency but can provide individual pics promptly upon request.

All prices include USPS Priority shipping with insurance. Payment would be appreciated via PayPal (G&S only, please). Due to the state of the world right now, I would prefer US buyers only but will consider International shipping on a case by case basis.

I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose but as a matter of course, I generally accept the first "I'll take it" in this thread, followed by a PM or Visitor's Message.

Alright, now for the knives. I will list each knife with individual descriptions.

JK Handmade Knives Riverwoods Companion -------- $150 (OBO)
  • Used but never sharpened. Has some light patina towards the tip portion of blade and a couple of pepper spots.
  • This one comes with a used leather sheath (not made for this knife but fits well enough).
  • 7" overall with 3" blade.
  • 3/32" O1 steel with Ironwood covers and blue liners (aluminum pins).

JK Handmade Knives EDC Hunter ---------------------- $125 SOLD
  • Unused and never sharpened. There is some faint spotting here and there however.
  • Does not come with a sheath.
  • 7 1/8" overall with a 3" blade.
  • 1/8" O1 steel with Ebony wood covers and red liners (aluminum pins).
Zuluninja Wharnie ---------------------------------------- $55 (OBO) SOLD
  • Unused and never sharpened. It does have some unevenness to the grind - tip sweeps up a bit.
  • Does not come with sheath.
  • 5 7/8" overall with 3" blade
  • CPM-154 steel with OD Canvas Micarta and black liners.

Now for the pics:

8iTyDEe.jpg

AvLK1Uk.jpg

VRSSPn6.jpg

q5wqsvP.jpg

Last edited:
After lurking for years, I finally made an account, I'll take the Hunter if its still around. I'll drop my contact info on your wall.

Same as Bootaka above, lots of years, of and on, lurking and this thread finally convinced me to sign up!

As per our emails, I'll take the Zuluninja Wharncliffe. Payment sent as instructed.

Thanks for a great first transaction on Blade Forums!

Back