Small Gent's knives

Charles (and other contributors to this thread), thanks for sharing photos of your incredibly attractive knives! :thumbup::thumbup:
I guess I'd be considered a relatively small gent, so now I have some amazing examples of the kind of knives I should aspire to carry! :p:p

- GT

Here is a stag gent's version by Jim.
Charles

dunlapstag1.jpg

dunlapstag2.jpg

View attachment 558962 Pattern No 8 from a Tony Bose pattern book. This is what I have been asking the makers to build from. Any small 3" size pocket knife would qualify.
Charles

Here is a special one Jim built for me from some tortoise shell material that was gifted to me from a makers stash. Jim also used gold foil, use of both was a first for him. I think it came out well.
Charles
dunlaptortoise1.jpg

dunlaptortoise2.jpg

dunlaptortoise3.jpg

dunlaptortoise4.jpg

dunlaptortoise5.jpg

That is some really nice shell, just the right amount of dark and light, beautiful, thanks for sharing Charles.

Kris

Charles, your knives never cease to amaze me. Quite the "little" collection! About the only knife I can say would qualify would be the Northwoods Norfolk as has been show by a few others. Guess that means I need a new knife!

Thanks for the additional contributions to this thread and for the complements. Here is a group shot of most of the Dunlaps I've posted.
Charles

dunlapgroup1.jpg

Here is Dr.T's version 3” closed rat tailed bolsters, ATS-34 blade with brown Woolley Mammoth Ivory covers.
Charles

drtmammothgents1.jpg

drtmammothgents2.jpg

Evening Gents.
Thought i would share this with you.
Jigged bone Trapper
2 1/2" Blade

Many thanks

Paul

Charles thanks for posting these! I've enjoyed them all. Several have been simply stunning.

Paul, nice jigging, color and inlay on a exceptional knife! Done any with Zulu Spear blade?

Looking forward to seeing more from both of you guys!

Back