Small Gent's knives

Time to bump this thread with my latest Dunlap (Bose #8 pattern) this time in Armadillo

dunlaparmadillo1.jpg

dunlaparmadillo2.jpg

dunlaparmadillo3.jpg

Time to bump this thread with my latest Dunlap (Bose #8 pattern) this time in Armadillo

dunlaparmadillo1.jpg

dunlaparmadillo2.jpg

dunlaparmadillo3.jpg

Okay, that's the coolest knife I've seen in a long time. Dunlap is doing mighty fine work, and that armadillo looks GREAT!!!

Of all Charles' knives, this is one of my absolute favorites. The texture / colors of the covers is over the top and the fit and finish can't be faulted.

I agree with all of the earlier comments. And it has all my favorite elements, including my new favorite scale material!

Talking about Armadillo scales, is it their outer 'leather armour' that's used? Being European I've never seen one of these amusingly bizarre animals except in a zoo. Is it tough and must it be stabilised? Gives an outstanding look to the knife:cool:

She’s long gone
G2

I’m glad this thread got bumped. This came in the mail today...
full

And after checking out all the previous posts and pictures, is the Case swayback jack just a reversed Bose #8 pattern?
I have this knife. Mine came in the mail yesreday.

I’m glad this thread got bumped. This came in the mail today...
full

And after checking out all the previous posts and pictures, is the Case swayback jack just a reversed Bose #8 pattern?

No the number 8 is 3” closed and the frame is not the same. The 8 is slimmer overall, including the blade.

Back