Small Jasmine Sign-up now - Second Run!

Damn, thought I had it this time..12th place. Oh well, congratulations to all of you who made it!

Ray, can mine please be the integral bolstered framelock option with inlaid carbon fiber scales? Can it also have the heat coloring? Do the grooves on either side of the inlay come standard, if not, please add them too?

That was quick guys! I added the names of the 6 who made the list. Those who are in, please let me know what option you want. I have a couple of plain versions in the works already so those who opt for the non-bolstered version might get them sooner. I might not necessarily do them in the order of the list. Thanks again guys.

Ray, can mine please be the integral bolstered framelock option with inlaid carbon fiber scales? Can it also have the heat coloring? Do the grooves on either side of the inlay come standard, if not, please add them too?

got you Rob. All those come standard with the IBFL version.. Thanks!

If you have any of those plain ones, left send them over to number 7!

That sounds good. I have a couple of plain ones that should be ready in a day or two. If none of the first 6 want them I'll offer them to number 7 and so on. Thanks.

Ray, you sold 6 folders in 10 seconds. That's the ultimate testament to how desirable your knives are. Bravo!

I'll take a plain one at #9 ray if you have any left. thanks, scott

Back