Small Jasmine Sign-up- Now Taking Names

I'm going to take ten names for the small Jasmine Flipper framelock. The blade is about 3 1/8", .130" stock D2 steel, .125" Ti frame. Here are some pics of it and next to a Blast2 for size comparison. Base price for blasted/stonewashed finish is $525, milled grooves, heat coloring, etc. is just a little extra. Sign up here and I will add names to the list as I get them. Thanks guys for all your support.
-Ray Laconico

The ones in red are done!

1. smarkum- grooves, heat coloring
2. usfpaul82- heat coloring
3. tetsujin 140.6
4. sharptooth 23- grooves, heat coloring
5. danhobgood- grooves, heat coloring
6. okie1991- grooves, heat coloring
7. spliggs- grooves- heat coloring
8. PrimitiveEnergy- grooves, heat coloring
9. thase13- grooves, heat coloring
10. East Koast Kahuna

Backups:
1. East Koast Kahuna
2. Maxfazz
3. eschwebach

S7302696_zpsa7fe5748.jpg

S7302853_zps26a53f84.jpg

smarkum's
S7302856_zps67f8ddb0.jpg

usfpaul82's
S7302875_zpsef475b46.jpg

Last edited:
How did I miss this? uhhh...I forgot... I'm already happy :D, thanks Ray;)

Last edited:
Ray, just sent u a PM to request to have my hardware and pocket clip heat colored bronze, and I want the grooves also please.

Ouch... I can't believe I've been waiting for so long and now I missed it for a few hours!
Can I get on the backup list Ray? Any chance you'll decide to go up to twelve?
Thanks Ray and congrats to all that got in!

Glad to see other people can finally get their hands on these. As the single owner (AFAIK) of a small Jasmine at the moment, I can say without a doubt that you will not be disappointed by this knife. Absolutely stunning work by Ray.

Thanks all for signing up. I will work on these in the order that they are listed. When I'm done with the first ten, I'll take another ten. I just don't like having more than that many people waiting. It makes me nervous:eek:

Last edited:
I can't believe I missed this as well, I actually checked this morning!!!! Argggghhhh! Ray, please add me to the backup list as well, or I guess I'll wait until the next 10.

Back