Small Jasmine Sign-up- Now Taking Names

Looking at the list I noticed I might have slipped to the 11th place (1st of backups) is that correct?
So just in case... heat coloring only, no grooves. Thanks!

Ray I see the first ten are almost done. When/if you start another run of 10 how are you planning on doing the sign ups. Will you do another post like this and take the first 10 sign ups or do you think you will just take the next 10 off of this thread? Hope this isn't an annoying or presumptuous question. Just want to make sure Im ready regardless. Thanks again for all your hard work in making such great knives! Cheers

I am beyond impressed with everything about these knives. I'm with folder geek, how and when can we get on the next list?!

Ray thanks for the reply. No worries. Ill just keep an eye out like I've been doing. Cheers

I think I will give a about a week notice of an exact time and date prior to posting the next sign up batch. Thank you all for your support.

I think I will give a about a week notice of an exact time and date prior to posting the next sign up batch. Thank you all for your support.

Lol! It'll be like Lord of the Flies in here, ha ha ha. There's so many of us that want one of these. Thanks Ray!

I really admire your work. When you decide to make another run, I'd like to make the list as well.

Count me in too i have been browsing the exchange and always seem to be a little late trying to grab one of these works of art.

If there is a list for a small jasmine, please put me in Ray.
Thanks so much!

If this is still an active sign up, I'd like to included as well. Thanks in advance.

adam

Can we get a lock on this thread? Every time I see it's been active I get excited. Then a cold bucket of water over my head, lol 😂 man I hope this list opens up again!

Back