Small Regular Sebenza Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE THREAD RULES BEFORE ENTERING...THANKS!

Yes, you read this correctly. This will be a drawing for a Small Regular Sebenza, made in 2008 and just back from the spa. Comes with the knife in a reissue box and reissued DOB card. Handle date codes are B 07 and A 08. This is a giveaway drawing. Since I will insure and ship, all at my expense, this will ship CONUS to lower 48 U.S. States ONLY. I won't ship outside this area so please don't ask. You must be 18 years old to be eligible. Choose the next consecutive number from the post before you.

There are no catches here. I have a 2005 just like it. These were sent in together. There is no money to be involved here. Period! The numbers will be placed into a computer random number generator that will choose the winner. I will plug in the numbers on December 7, 2015 and the winner will be PM'Ed for address.

This is a piece of CRK history. One worth having. That being stated if you are the lucky winner you may do with it as you choose. And if you are like me, who never won anything, here's your chance (with no catch attached).

Note: As long as you can provide a U.S. "ship to" address you are welcome to throw your name in the hat, ladies and gentlemen.

All posts must be entered by November 30, 2015, 12:00 AM, EST.

The post number is fine. I have two other members helping me monitor this thread to make sure only one post per member. Chat or ask questions through PM, please. Please note that this is an honor system. The members that are helping me with this are experienced at (as well as having the technology for) identifying multiple entries by the same individual. If you are found to be entering more than once your entries will be removed. So please make this an equal opportunity for all.
I may be getting old but I can still count. Wait a minute! Who's computer is this and what am I writing about? ;) Good luck! And enjoy!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447628754.463773.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447628808.983966.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447628880.105461.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447628917.057926.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447617317.784961.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447617317.784961.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
I'm in for this, in the unlucky first(second spot, i type slow)spot too. This is incredibly generous of you! If I win I'll be sure to pay it forward somehow! Thank you for the chance ghostwalker!

Just promised one for a friend for Christmas. This would free up the money for another one for me! I'm in!

I'll sit this one out but again very generous of you!

And uh guys aren't you supposed to be choosing a number?

Edit: my misunderstanding! Post number is fine it seems

Last edited:
Holy Smokes!
What a heck of a fun one here. This should trigger many Sebenza give aways to come.
Im in such a good mood today. Sunday off with the family, football and some crazy chicken veggie deal my wife crocked up. I feel lucky.
Thanks

I hope everyone is ready for the Giants to take out the Pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back