Small Regular Sebenza Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a piece of CRK history. One worth having. That being stated if you are the lucky winner you may do with it as you choose. And if you are like me, who never won anything, here's your chance (with no catch attached).

I think I qualify for that.

This is an awesome thing for you to do Ghostwalker, and, like every one has already said, very generous, and also very kind; it shows what kind of person you are. You will definitely will get it back ten fold. I'm reaching out through the computer to shake your hand and to say thank you for doing this; someone will get heavily blessed on the 7th of December! :) I think this will definitely will go into history as part of the Hall of Fame in BF. I am very impressed by your selfless gesture.

This is a phenomenal opportunity! Thank you!

If I need to select a number, then I'm in with #14.

If not, then I'll leave it to a simple -- I'm in!

Goodness gracious! You are giving away possibly the best knife ever made to complete strangers! :eek:
Amazing generosity there, mate.
I am definitely in. It would be the best Christmas present ever.
If, by some miracle, I win, I will give you the address of a friend of mine in the states and he will reship. I don't mind paying 45 USD for tracked shipping here for this beauty.

Please count me in. I've done a few giveaways, but nothing like this! I appreciate your generosity ghostwalker, thank you.

A very generous act, Ghostwalker.
Sorry to gum up the works - this is NOT an entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back