Small screwdriver

Looked up the small screwdrivers for glasses that fits in the corkscrew of the sak's that have them. Mine doesn't have the small driver and I can get one for less than two dollars to a little over two dollars. Great. Shipping is about $7.50 give or take depending on where you buy it.
Sounds silly to me to ship.. Throw it in a small envelope and mail it. They don't do it that way.

I ordered a set of 3 for about $7.50 from a well know online auction site some time ago. I figured I'd have more in case I lose some or to put in my other SAKs.

Regarding shipping, those can't be shipped in regular envelopes. USPS won't take it. In fact, they'll say that the envelope is thick and charge you more if you had to fold 3+ pages into it. From selling on eBay for example, I know that shipping costs the seller at least $2.66, and that already includes an eBay discount.

Thanks for the replys. Being a somewhat brain dead individual I forgot about ebay. Sometimes I don't think except in very straight familiar lines. Amazon. Re-activated my ebay account and ordered the screwdrivers. A pair for $4.50 and free mailing. Thanks to both for kickstarting my mind into working.

Back