SMALLS (Traditionals only)

C46929B7-EB05-4C43-85E8-9B94689C0487.jpeg I recently got this Imperial mini trapper and I am totally impressed with it.

The build quality is very good and I like the look of the acrylic.

The steel is 3cr, it sharpened up to a fine edge.
I’m really interested to see how this steel holds up as I don’t have any of my edc’s in this steel.

View attachment 955925 I recently got this Imperial mini trapper and I am totally impressed with it.

The build quality is very good and I like the look of the acrylic.

The steel is 3cr, it sharpened up to a fine edge.
I’m really interested to see how this steel holds up as I don’t have any of my edc’s in this steel.
Nice acrylic willc willc !! Looks like abalone from here.:)

Some 25s have previously been posted in this thread... but this one's mine.:)
The Che-Chen wood is beautifully figured, it would be nice if manufactures used it more often.
6aRN48e.jpg

That is an interesting multi-tool! Looks to be a lot of utility pack into a small package. Great scales!!! What can you tell us a about it?
Unfortunately, I don't know much about it. I tried a few times to get a shot of the tang stamp. without success. I think it is stamped "GRAFF" or maybe "GRAFE" and "GERMANY" on the other side.

My small is a Wenger with flat aluminum panels. The big blade is 2-1/4", and the small blade is 1-3/16". The knife body is 3/16 in width. Very small, light, don't even know it's in the pocket. It is my most used knife and I usually have four knives on my person.

My guess would be the Graef Cutlery Co, which Goins has listed as "A Graef." Goins' dates are wrong in this case though. The Graef Cutlery Co. was in operation 1878-1908. By coincidence, a couple months back I spent several hours pouring over old New York City directories tracking down info on this company.

Back