SMALLS (Traditionals only)

This one may be just a hair over 3¼" closed, but since I finally tracked one down, and it is sooo slender, I decided to include it.

2GCpsh1.jpg

I got one as well just last weekend. They're nice knives. My only objection is the bail, which I removed and like it now even more. Btw, are these the only stainless SFO GEC made?

7Yzgl8R.jpg

GEC have made quite a few stainless SFOs, and some have even been in 420HC rather than their usual 440C.

Lol. It is pretty with that reddish streak.
Thanks John, I wanted to try a mini-copperhead for quite some time. I've read good things about them and I had to see for myself if the design was as ergonomic as it looks. It's 1/4" longer than a peanut and a tad thinner (being a single spring). In my hand it's curves fall in just the right places making it easy to grip. The tangs are sunk in both the open and closed positions so for me the ergos are exceptional, especially for a small. Something about the non-standard shield combined with the bone color made it irresistible and after carrying it for a few days... I'm glad I caved.

Thanks John, I wanted to try a mini-copperhead for quite some time. I've read good things about them and I had to see for myself if the design was as ergonomic as it looks. It's 1/4" longer than a peanut and a tad thinner (being a single spring). In my hand it's curves fall in just the right places making it easy to grip. The tangs are sunk in both the open and closed positions so for me the ergos are exceptional, especially for a small. Something about the non-standard shield combined with the bone color made it irresistible and after carrying it for a few days... I'm glad I caved.
Nice! It sounds like something that I might really enjoy. I have a Rough Rider that I won in GT's GAW that is probably a copy of it. It is a very slim carry.

Really impressed with this little Rough Rider lockback cannittler...with the exception of some gap between the springs and lockbar it's flawless :D Small, but highly capable ;)
img_20180919_005831-jpg.988059

~Chip

Back