SMALLS (Traditionals only)

Thank you very much Jerry . I agree on them being addictive . I actually only went 1 over my original intent. I got 1 extra Cripple Creek , the Elderberry .

Harry

Of the six I reserved, I kept Barry's and Lyle's. They have been far more popular than I expected.

Most people, when being honest with themselves, would admit that one of the prime motors for collecting and or carrying Traditional knives hinges on aesthetics. This is no flippant thing either as there's more than sufficient ugliness in day to day life anyway. Here, you see simplicity matched with proportional beauty and true finesse. The Shadow pattern in a beautiful colour and material, augmented by the Bird's Eye pivot and simple yet correctly worked pins. This is taken further when you consider the shape of the Wharncliffe which corresponds in shape and size to the handle itself. Its innate power is highlighted finally by the very effective contrast between Damascus blade/spring and bright liner plates. All this in such a small frame is astounding.

Yes, beauty is a huge lure in Traditional knives, plus enormous variety in blades, patterns, methods etc but this remarkable knife looks like it is a very satisfying and effective knife to use and own, ultimately, this achieves all that a knife should . :thumbsup::cool:

In appreciation, Will
Just when I thought it wasn't possible to be more passionate... Will just made me want to BUY MORE KNIVES! Let's go!!! (Great Post Will :D)

A Rough Rider small Coke Bottle.

HKCKLHY.jpg

u9bWp0r

Here are some I have added over the past weeks...

3" MOP Case Toothpick (gift from the Wife) ;)
CASET-1A.JPG

3-1/4" Ulster Knife Co pen knife with "New England Newspaper Supply Co" over "Worcester, Massachusetts" ad
ULSTERPEN-1A.JPG

3-3/8" (oops:rolleyes:) 1976 Schrade Pen knife
SCHRADEPEN-1A.JPG
SCHRADEPEN-1B.JPG

3-1/4" Aerial Cutlery Mfg Co pen knife
AERIALPEN-1A.JPG

Back