SMALLS (Traditionals only)

always a thread I'm drawn to

looking for a small stockman at the moment

Thank you very much, but I really don't know what's going on with Weidmannsheil!!!:cool::thumbsup:
A small stockman:
LyGZVV8.jpg

Is Weidmannsheil a maker, or is it a slogan meaning something like "good hunting", which a lot of makers put on a lot of hunting knives?

I’ve kinda gotten into the small stockmans lately, only have a few RRs just to see if the latest infatuation sticks, so far I really like messing around with them.

Small knives are my favorites to collect and carry, as I think it takes quite some effort to make all of the smaller parts really mesh well (as well as a municipal ban on knives over 2.5" influencing what I carry...). I have always appreciated a slim and lightweight knife that packs a useful blade combination, especially in the summer, where wearing light weight clothing makes heavier knives a bit of a drag.

SRtWJ4H.jpg

Case Peanut Chestnut CV, Case Baby Butterbean, Case Swayback Gent, Case Mini Copperhead (a favorite), GEC 14 Boys Knife, GEC 33 Conductor

I just started carrying the 33 after receiving it earlier this week and it is a great little slicer.

I am a small knife carrier almost exclusively except when in the woods. the GEC conductor is one I have coveted since the first run but never pulled the trigger on. I still kick myself for not picking up a stainless with acorn shield. I like the jigging an shield on yours.

Back