SMALLS (Traditionals only)

Pemberton
zJazXqZ.jpg
That’s the only Pemberton I’ve seen that I like even better than your blue one!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Favorites hmmm.gif
I have a Kabar 1071 I posted earlier in this thread that's my favorite due to sentimental reasons, but I rarely carry it anymore. I have a whiskey bone cv peanut that I like better than the yellow one, but the yellow one is the one that sits on the kitchen table and gets used regularly for all kinds of things. The Schrade 12OT is an old favorite. Love the iconic, sawcut, brown delrin handles, the blade shape, the slimness of the knife. The Buck 310 has a good selection of blades, is well made with decent steel and is just a handy little knife that I frequently carry when I want a small knife.
So...not sure these are the favorites, but they seem to get used the most, and the Schrade tried to kill me, so there's that :p
FavSmalls 1.JPG FavSmalls 2.JPG

Last edited:
Favorites View attachment 1516795
not sure these are the favorites, but they seem to get used the most, and the Schrade tried to kill me, so there's that :p
View attachment 1516807 View attachment 1516808
Terrific trio! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I'd sure like to see the whiskey bone peanut someday.
Glad you survived the Schrade insolence.

I now have an issue with my top 3:mad:
This came through the door last nite.
View attachment 1516811
:):thumbsup::thumbsup:
THE finest strawberry bone Robeson I have. Over the moon, here.
Oh such a dilemma! Hope you can still enjoy that sweet Robeson.
If not you know how to find me. ;)

Three low-budget smalls:

3” RR Lockback
oLmidnG.jpg

2 3/4” Vendetta
kr3lfZo.jpg

3” MAM
4tTd9wi.jpg
All three, cool cutlery. :cool::cool::cool:
'specially the MAM. Thanks for showing them!

Great looking smalls folks, and who doesn’t like a “Your top...” list? Well I know most of you are posting a top 3 list. Well, I’m going to be “that guy” that has to add an honorable mention.:) I love smalls and have quite a few so I selected one (or two) from different brands.
#1- GEC 06 in stag
#2- Case Peanut Chestnut in CV
#3- Old Timer 108OTW with ironwood covers
Honorable mention goes to the GEC #14 in rust red.
Of course if I ever come across the GEC #14 in tortoise it would go straight to #1 and this whole list would shift one place down!:D
6C4E725D-8608-4907-9B52-A3F2767097BA.jpeg

Coming up with my three favorite “smalls” was easier than I thought: a GEC 14 clip point (perhaps my favorite non-SAK slipjoint of all time), a GEC 25 sheepsfoot (truly a “little big knife” if ever there was one), and the indomitable Victorinox Classic (one of which—unless I’m on an airplane—is never out of arm’s reach).

3A23B4B7-8346-49FC-B8DA-411EBEAA95CF.jpeg

Back