• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SMOCK, Sliverax, Vintage Police Spyderco

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Today I'm letting go 3 spydercos. All prices are shipped to your door CONUS ONLY. Also if your okay with Friends & Family or another type of payment thats fine with me but if you want Goods & Services thats alright too. Lastly please keep this thread clean if you have a question, concern, or offer PLEASE PM ME OR SEND ME A DIRECT EMAIL TO MAXWELLTRIBBLE88@GMAIL.COM and I will get back to you promptly. Okay 1st. up I have a Spyderco Smock BRAND new In box. Never carried, used or sharpened. Its in perfect condition $150 OBO. 2nd. Spyderco Sliverax Brand New in Box. This knife also is in perfect condition. Its never been used, carried, and or sharpened. $150 OBO. 3rd. Vintage Spyderco Police Serrated made in Seki City Japan. Minor pocket scuffing on handle but nothing that major. The clip is missing a screw. The date on the original box is 07/10/02 $100 OBO. THANKS FOR LOOKING. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS. ALL 3 FOR $350 OBO again please make offers and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20200805_205405.jpg
    20200805_205405.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 174
  • 20200805_205111.jpg
    20200805_205111.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
  • Today I'm letting go 3 spydercos. All prices are shipped to your door CONUS ONLY. Also if your okay with Friends & Family or another type of payment thats fine with me but if you want Goods & Services thats alright too. Lastly please keep this thread clean if you have a question, concern, or offer PLEASE PM ME OR SEND ME A DIRECT EMAIL TO MAXWELLTRIBBLE88@GMAIL.COM and I will get back to you promptly. Okay 1st. up I have a Spyderco Smock BRAND new In box. Never carried, used or sharpened. Its in perfect condition $150 OBO. 2nd. Spyderco Sliverax Brand New in Box. This knife also is in perfect condition. Its never been used, carried, and or sharpened. $150 OBO. 3rd. Vintage Spyderco Police Serrated made in Seki City Japan. Minor pocket scuffing on handle but nothing that major. The clip is missing a screw. The date on the original box is 07/10/02 $100 OBO. THANKS FOR LOOKING. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS. ALL 3 FOR $350 OBO again please make offers and thanks for looking.
Paypal sent. Looking forward to receiving the Smock. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back