Smoke needed for many people - Please post needs here

Dang Stacy! Better days fo sho, prayers sent, along with thin, blue smoke and a happy birthday.

Best wishes to you both for a swift recovery and a Happy Birthday.

Judy is home now. She instantly lifted my spirits when she got out of my buddy's car (but seeing her she always has made me feel good). She says she feels fine
I talked with the ER-doc and he says he is positive that it was an orthostatic event caused by her getting up too fast. Her meds and the Nyquil she took probably acerbated the issue. No more Nyquil for her - only Tylenol or Naprosyn-sodium.

Judy was a real trooper evidentially. I have told her that getting numbed up is usually worse than the suturing, and with staple-sutures it is so fast and painless lidocaine is almost never needed. Staples also do not require shaving a big bald spot on the back of her head. She told the doc to just put them in. Five staples about 8mm apart is what he put in. He told me to remove them in 7 to 10 days. Judy had told him that I have sterile suture-staple pack kits and the removal devices. After discussing it with me, he said that considering the current Covid situation in our home as well as everywhere, he saw no reason to bring her in for the removal unless there was some other issue.

Cushing - I have a pulse-oximeter. I ordered another so Judy can monitor hers without any cross-contamination risk. It'll be here tomorrow.

Crazy times for sure. Glad she is OK. You will be too, Smoke sent.
Happy birthday

Stacy,

I’ve enjoyed reading your posts over the years, and feel like I know you even though you probably don’t know me.

Glad to hear your wife is home and things are ok with her.

Prayers for a speedy recovery for yourself and your special woman.

Great news Stacey. Heres to a speedy recovery for both of you. This covid is a bitch.

My best and his wife were pregnant. Just after conceiving her father was diagnosed with cancer and wasn't given long. When the baby was born the grand parents weren't able to visit because of covid risk and lockdown. They bought a trailer and towed it up to her parents place so they visit safely through the screen door. Her father went into hospice just before they got there. He passed away without ever getting to see his granddaughter.

Send a big FU to this virus by kicking its Ass. Get well soon.

Best wishes to you and your wife. You packed a lot into a short time. Been thru it wit my wife only was a fall, hip replacement and pulmonary embolism. Like you I could not go near the hoplite and spent nearly a week wondering and warring. So glad your wife is doing well and pray you will come out of the Covid OK.

We are doing much better today. Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes.

Many others also have need for prayer. Please post them in this thread if you wish.

Stacy made that change for me. We found out yesterday that my son in Atlanta is COVID positive, and is showing symptoms. We will try to keep a close eye on him and his progress from across the country ...

Glad things are going better Stacy!

Cushing keep us posted. Nichole went through it, started showing symptoms Christmas morning. It was a like a bad cold for her. Hope the same for your boy.

Thank you Dave. Jamie is pretty overweight ... I am concerned. I am glad nichole came through ok. You did not get it from her?

Back