Smokestacks and the Whatnot

This knife does not cooperate with the camera for some reason but here's another shot of the guard.
IMG_20170427_015604.jpg

John, you will notice that the higher the finish the less the knives tend to cooperate with the photographer, especially with mirror finished blades.

Looking really great, John! The rounded spine really adds a nice look as well. So many details already that make a big difference! :thumbsup:

Gonna set up my lightbox today and try to get some better pics that aren't so skewed. I must be taking pics from weird angles to avoid glare. I'll be attaching the copper and aluminum spacers behind the guard next.

IMG_20170429_121633.jpg
A quick shoeshine to see how things are working out so far. What looks like gaps are just shadows, still a lot of shaping to do.

Whatever you call it, it is simply beautiful. Love the copper and can't wait to see the rest. :thumbsup:

John, that is looking phenomenal!! Really, I can't wait! It's my new wallpaper for my phone! ;) :thumbsup::cool:

Glad you're liking it so far Dennis:thumbsup:

Thanks Scott, not too interesting of a spacer layout but I'm hoping for a simple classy look. We'll see, there's kind of a fine line between classy and boring sometimes.

That is freaking cool. Knice work, sir.

If we could get him to use them for good instead of evil...
IT'S A KNIVE!!
giphy.gif

Back