Smooth ivory bone addiction

New class picture:
m7mciQL.jpg

I take it you like that teardrop. I am thinking about picking one up.

Ed J

Yes I do. I've tried a lot of knives since joining the Porch and this is the closest to perfect for me that I've found. I prefer single blades in the 2.5 to 3 inch range. I like the smooth natural bone and no shield. It's very thin and my particular knife is every bit as nice as the GECs I've owned. The blade is centered when closed. There is no blade play. The back spring is flush open and closed and nearly flush at the half stop. I have another chestnut CV Wharnecliffe teardrop that Will Power Will Power gifted me and the back spring is flush in all positions. From my limited experience, Case teardrops are very well made.

A Great Parade there! I have three of those, the BS, Eureka and Northfield Barlow. The BS is looking rather beaten up these days after living in the rough-house that is my kitchen:D The Eureka is one of the best patterns GEC have ever done, beautiful and authentic-confess to not using it but its sibling in Greenbone version sees a lot of pocket dark:cool:

That Viper looks tremendous, Ivory Bone suits more or less ANY pattern, too bad it's never been chosen for the Forum Knife, but popularity is an overdone thing ;):D

Thanks, Will

Back