Snark Wars: Episode Vll The Snark Awakens (Bladite's the guy in the mask...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have said...
"I'm the electrician...
Theo sent me...
I need to check your shorts and put juice in your box"

Got the PS4 up and running...
My ID is JeepBlade444 if'n anyone wants to friend me.
I only have Star Wars Battlefront and just download Gauntlet Slayer Ed. for free! Get it if ya can. I've loved Gauntlet ever since it was in the arcade.

oh noes, gamerz

deadpool. play it now :D

The last time I checked .50 was somewhere close to $8.50-$11 a round.... one trigger pull and I'd have to sell my car :( my wife would also take away my allowance for like ... ever haha ;)

I checked not long ago and linked surplus .50 ball ammo was under 2 bucks per round. That still gets expensive quick though.

Oh, I forgot you was in 'Murica's attic. :p

Catching up on some snark..

I replaced the fart fan in my bathroom today.
It was easy.
I went with the turbo charged model just for good measure.
Life's too short for a stinky bathroom...

Fans!? I close the window, disable the fan and remove the air freshener. Then I lock the missus in there..

LOL turn the fan on and it creates so much suction everything in the room starts floating around in mid air, "TOO MUCH SUCK!!! TOO MUCH SUCK!!!"

Too much suck? No such thing.

Ok....there's a snark here but I can't grasp it....

"Have you been to/seen.........lately?"

"Have you been to/seen...THAILAND ladyboys....lately?"

How's it going, everyone?

I have a few pages to catch up on, but I'll leave this here in the meantime.

(More over in Todd's neck of the woods)

Oh yeah baby! That thing is CHOICE!

Nah...turds float!

Mine hover..

For the record, I object to this knife being discontinued.

Hmmm. A new snark contender. Nice to meet you axesbold. This place is rude, illicit, dangerous and oh so tasty. Stick around. Prepared to warped..

Soo... Today I get a call from a landlord for whom I look after her strip mall. Old lady, super nice. Says she has a new tenant that took over the store downstairs (a hemp shop) and has no heat. No problem. I head over - looks like the same store, the signage hasn't changed or anything. Cool, I grab my tools and go downstairs to look at their thermostat. Door's locked - strange, but there's a doorbell, so, whatever, I push the button. A nice Asian lady answers the door. Wearing a corset. And a thong. And high heals. Here's how my awkward conversation went:

Her: Welcome! Would you like to come in for massage?

Me: What? Um, no…uh, Theo called me, said you had no heat?

Her: Pardon? I don't know. This massage place. You come in?

Me: No, no, no. I'm hear to fix your heat. Too cold in here? Is the manager around?

Her: Oh ok. My boss not here.

Me: Alright. I'm just going to go up on the roof to look at your unit, ok?

Her: OK. So you not come in for massage?

Me: NO! Uh, no, that's ok, I'll just head up to fix your unit…

Sometimes I hate my job. Today… today was not one of those days. [emoji3]

Here's how it would've gone if it were me..

Her: Welcome! Would you like to come in for massage?

Me: Yes. Yes I am. Let's go love! <ziiiiiip>

The end..

I would have said...
"I'm the electrician...
Theo sent me...
I need to check your shorts and put juice in your box"

..I'm here to check your box and put juice all over me..

The last time I checked .50 was somewhere close to $8.50-$11 a round.... one trigger pull and I'd have to sell my car :( my wife would also take away my allowance for like ... ever haha ;)

One trigger pull and I'd have to sell my car. I'll sell my wife for another go! Yeah!

But for real.... My wife has passed many many drug test after being around a lot of smoke... For years now.She administers drug tests occasionally at work and always tells me she gets a kick out of it when people say they "may" fail for pot because their brother/boyfriend/cousin/friends smoke in the car with them or some crap.

No.. If your above the cutoff to fail... You wanted that high LOL :D

Sooooo you're saying having someone shotgun you a hit doesn't count as "secondhand smoke"?

I once worked with a woman who hurt herself on the job; naturally they had her drug-tested at the ER, she was positive for THC, so they had to fire her. She tried to claim the whole, "but I can't be positive, I only smoked once a month ago!" thing... the lab results confirmed that not only was she positive, she was SO positive that it was pretty clear she smoked about 30 minutes before the test... (oddly enough she hurt herself right after lunch break - just a coincidence, I'm sure :rolleyes:).

Interestingly, that was the second time I worked there. When they offered me the position, the VP asked me when I wanted to go take my physical. "Today's good, or tomorrow," says I.
"But... ummm... don't you need a couple weeks to uhh... 'study for your test' ?" he asked.
"Nah dude, I've been looking for a better job for months." :p

Sooooo you're saying having someone shotgun you a hit doesn't count as "secondhand smoke"?

I once worked with a woman who hurt herself on the job; naturally they had her drug-tested at the ER, she was positive for THC, so they had to fire her. She tried to claim the whole, "but I can't be positive, I only smoked once a month ago!" thing... the lab results confirmed that not only was she positive, she was SO positive that it was pretty clear she smoked about 30 minutes before the test... (oddly enough she hurt herself right after lunch break - just a coincidence, I'm sure :rolleyes:).

Interestingly, that was the second time I worked there. When they offered me the position, the VP asked me when I wanted to go take my physical. "Today's good, or tomorrow," says I.
"But... ummm... don't you need a couple weeks to uhh... 'study for your test' ?" he asked.
"Nah dude, I've been looking for a better job for months." :p

I prefer my shotguns as "first hand" :D

But yea I'm sure if your taking shotguns you may fail, but if your taking shotguns then you still wanted it lol

You done right though James! I have spent much time and money trying to beat these tests for pot years ago. Masking agents, dilution, synthetic urine, fake dongs with someone else's urine... Bought bulk tests to figure out my own detox times and everything. But when it really comes down to it.... If you have to worry at all its better just to quit long enough to pass the test. Or just quit for good.... It's not heroin... Withdraws are closer to if someone took away your favorite toy.. An annoyance but not life threatening :D

That being said... People better keep their sweaty mitts off my favorite toy hahaha!

I only have Star Wars Battlefront and just download Gauntlet Slayer Ed. for free! Get it if ya can. I've loved Gauntlet ever since it was in the arcade.

dude, I am xHOOLIGAN10x I have battlefront too but its really hard to play for me. I only got it thinking there was story mode, if there is, I have yet to find where it is.. I DL'd it the day it came out.

Been busy few weeks in my shop trying to get some stuff out of the way for Bladeshow. We are finally moving and my shop is gonna be relocated so that is the reason I am trying to pump all my Bladeshow stuff now instead of later. I pretty much have to tare down my old shop and rebuild a new one inside the garage, "a room with in a room" for my grinder, drilling, etc... it's gonna be a crazy upside down the few months.

Shamelessly stolen from the interwebs...

Husband and Wife Christmas Shopping

A couple were in a busy shopping center just before Christmas. The wife suddenly noticed that her husband was missing and as they had a lot to do, so she called him on the mobile.
The wife said " Where are you, you know we have lots to do."
He said "You remember the jewelers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I could not afford it at the time and I said that one day I would get it for you?"
Little tears started to flow down her cheek and she got all choked up…
"Yes, I do remember that shop." she replied.
"Well I am in the knife shop next door to that."

Very cool 710.

Probably gonna get mine sometime soon, I'll tell you when I do and add you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back