Snark Wars: Episode Vll The Snark Awakens (Bladite's the guy in the mask...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you one BK-14 that you wouldn't say that to his face.:D:D

If you do, video it and send me your mailing address.

I totally would. That said, Erik probably will never make it to NH and I don't get out much......

plus, he seems like he has a sense of humor, and might NOT punch my lights out......and it's snark, fer cryin' out loud.

I checked not long ago and linked surplus .50 ball ammo was under 2 bucks per round. That still gets expensive quick though.

Oh, I forgot you was in 'Murica's attic. :p

I hate how the price of anything to do with firearms or ammunition up here is marked up by retarded amounts :(

Was looking at a Beretta 92A1 the other day. I've handled and shot them before and I like em. I can also swap mags with my CX4 :thumbup:. Here with taxes $1002, a website with free shipping if I lived in the US $595 :(

I totally would. That said, Erik probably will never make it to NH and I don't get out much......

plus, he seems like he has a sense of humor, and might NOT punch my lights out......and it's snark, fer cryin' out loud.

no worries - if I ever make it up there, I'll let you buy me a beer. fair?

once Psyop is done with college, I bet I can talk him into an epic road trip or 2 to catch the NE & NW gatherings.

I'm just razzin' ya a little bit.:D

That is a serious offer, though. If you ever cross paths and you tell him that, I will buy a BK-14 from Dex and have him send it to you. :D

Crap...every time I click on the snark thread it brings me to the Beckerhead firearms thread...
I bet I'm missing some really funny snarky stuff...

I tell myself this exact thing at some point during every snark.

lol.

from our robot overlords

so prancy!

as some of you know, i broke my ankle over the summer, which resulted in me getting a metal plate and a few screws out in. fast forward to now, and i find out that might disqualify me from enlisting, and at the very least from attending airborne school like i planned.

as some of you know, i broke my ankle over the summer, which resulted in me getting a metal plate and a few screws out in. fast forward to now, and i find out that might disqualify me from enlisting, and at the very least from attending airborne school like i planned.

Bummer dude. I wanted to enlist in the marines right after high school but they told me I had to lose a bunch of weight first. I said that was half the point on enlisting in the first place.

Are you looking into waivers? Like you said it might limit airborne, but there could be other "jobs" you could qualify for.

Sorry to hear that though bro, it could very well be a blessing in disguise. Airborne is rough on the knees..

I had my heart set on flying in the air force... Man I'm so glad that didn't work out... Turns out I hate even being on a plane.

I hope things work out for you bud!

Are you looking into waivers? Like you said it might limit airborne, but there could be other "jobs" you could qualify for.

Sorry to hear that though bro, it could very well be a blessing in disguise. Airborne is rough on the knees..

Yep, lots of ways you can 'serve your country' (quotes for whatever it means to you) without throwing yourself at the ground and being shot at, both in and out of the military.

He's the kinda cat that if he does decide to wear makeup, anyone with any sense at all just says, "Oh, that sets off the natural color of your eyes quite nicely!"

I have never seen Vik punch anyone's lights out. And he has quietly put up with a whole lot of (often quite whiskey-lubricated) snark from smart-alec idiots like me... so you're probably quite safe in that regard :p
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back