Snark Wars: Episode Vll The Snark Awakens (Bladite's the guy in the mask...)

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Jonny1280, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    what's the phrase?
    "don't make me angry, I wouldn't like me when I'm angry"? :D

2. DJG097

DJG097

Apr 19, 2009
    Was looking through my closet earlier and found my BK-5 that I never used. Factory edge and everything. Lol, Figgured I'd sign back in here for the first time in a few months and see whats going on. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

3. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Hot diggity dizamn, Christmas is almost over, haha. 3 weeks of working 6 days per week, 10 to 11 hours per day are over. I got off early today, and have a few rum and cokes in me. A good start.

4. Tdhurl1103

Tdhurl1103

Dec 6, 2012
    Plates and screws are.....definitely a hindrance to enlistment. You might be able to pass the physical for Basic, but you're bound to fail the one for Airborne. Jumping is supper tough on the ankles and knees, hence most of the Airborne training centers on landing on the ground correctly. The Army would probably think you wouldn't make it through the first week, if you were able to make it through Basic that is. Good luck though.

5. Jerry D.

Jerry D.

Sep 17, 2008
    Time for some milk and cookies.
    [​IMG]

6. spikebot587

spikebot587

Feb 8, 2013
    Im going to go talk to a recruiter in the next couple weeks and look at my options. hopefully it works out. if im able to make it into the military, but not into airborne school, i might try and become a navy corpsman

true... if the Military doesn't work out the id like to go either LEO or become a wild land fire fighter
    this is most likely what will happen. but i cant give up on it just yet. Joining the military and going airborne has always been my dream, so ill do whatever i can to make it happen. my plan was to enlist after college because that will give me 4 more years to get ready

7. Guyon

Guyon Biscuit Whisperer Staff Member Super Mod

Mar 15, 2000
    So when are we converging on Psyop's new place? I hear there's free beer.

8. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Saturday sounds good to me.

9. gmoneyluv

gmoneyluv Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Got the green light for a PS4. Will pick one up after Christmas.

10. gmoneyluv

Jan 4, 2012
    A bit late to the discussion, but I've recently bought an 18v Hilti drill and driver and have been incredibly impressed. I have two friends that are professional contractors and they swear by the brand. It's a privately owned company that still makes its products in Liechtenstein (folks often think they are based in Switzerland or Germany). Seriously good tools. Was talking to one of the reps and they said that the only thing they don't build in house is the Li-ion batteries. For that component they go to Panasonic who is regarded as a leader in that industry.

I also own a Hilti TE 4A hammer drill and have been using a Hilti TE 5A hammer drill for almost two decades.

11. Jerry D.

Jerry D.

Sep 17, 2008
    All these PS4's.... Am I the only one with an Xbox One?

12. gmoneyluv

Jan 4, 2012
    We still love you.

13. Jerry D.

Jerry D.

Sep 17, 2008
    Thanks for the warm & fuzzies, Gus.

14. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
    I'm want to get a bumper sticker that reads: "driver carries $0 worth of f**ks"

15. crimsonfalcon07

crimsonfalcon07

Dec 27, 2010
    I've got neither. I'll pick em up when the PS5 or 6 comes out, and the Xbox Alpha (I'm guessing that's the next step for Microsoft).

Merry Xmas to all you fellow reprobates!

16. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Surprised the mighty biscuit doesn't have one of these:

[video=youtube;uimEMplkf34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uimEMplkf34[/video]

17. Noswad0208

Noswad0208

Sep 8, 2014
    Whenever someone calls Gus "Gus" I can't help but think of Psych, and then I end up reciting funny lines from the show in my head. :D

18. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
    You, I like you.

19. tanglediver

tanglediver Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2013
    [​IMG]
    All hands, all hands, general quarters, general quarters. Incoming sleigh detected on long range radar. Standby damage control. Officer of the deck report to radar room. Launch intercepts 1 and 3.

[​IMG]

Psyche!! Merry Christmas!!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  20. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
    So I was outside earlier and I saw a military drone fly overhead so I shot it down. Turns out I was mistaken. Not to worry though, Santa only took one in the calf and I swapped a Chevy small block into the sled to replace the reindeer. Added a brushguard and some plating to the underside of the sleigh while I was at it. So all the deliveries should still get made and I got a bunch of good caribou meat. The magic really adds to the flavor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.