Snark Wars: Episode Vll The Snark Awakens (Bladite's the guy in the mask...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to go talk to a recruiter in the next couple weeks and look at my options. hopefully it works out. if im able to make it into the military, but not into airborne school, i might try and become a navy corpsman

true... if the Military doesn't work out the id like to go either LEO or become a wild land fire fighter

this is most likely what will happen. but i cant give up on it just yet. Joining the military and going airborne has always been my dream, so ill do whatever i can to make it happen. my plan was to enlist after college because that will give me 4 more years to get ready

Raw deal buddy, don't let it dissuade you. Get it fixed, let it fully heal and then see what you're options are. Any vets here would be good resources on what you can expect from most jobs in the military. God bless Navy Corps Corpsmen. They're there when hell gets warmer. It's one a great service to the Marine Corps and your fellow man.

I'm want to get a bumper sticker that reads: "driver carries $0 worth of f**ks"

Better get 2.

So I was outside earlier and I saw a military drone fly overhead so I shot it down. Turns out I was mistaken. Not to worry though, Santa only took one in the calf and I swapped a Chevy small block into the sled to replace the reindeer. Added a brushguard and some plating to the underside of the sleigh while I was at it. So all the deliveries should still get made and I got a bunch of good caribou meat. The magic really adds to the flavor.
Did you put glass packs in the muffler so we could hear him coming? (are glass packs even a thing anymore?)

Did you put glass packs in the muffler so we could hear him coming? (are glass packs even a thing anymore?)

Well it's not used on public roads it doesn't have to be DOT approved so I just went with zoomies. Glass packs are a type of muffler and I'm pretty sure they're still availible. Cherry Bombs (the muffler, not the firework) are the most well know glass pack mufflers.

Well it's not used on public roads it doesn't have to be DOT approved so I just went with zoomies. Glass packs are a type of muffler and I'm pretty sure they're still availible. Cherry Bombs (the muffler, not the firework) are the most well know glass pack mufflers.
Sorry to admit that I had to Google zoomies, but now that I know what they are, I thoroughly approve. Well done.

Anyone having a white Christmas? I think the grass might need mowing again here soon. It's been crazy warm.

It's 18 degrees here but dry, no snow except for a few small leftover patches in the shady spots.

got about 10ish pounds of meat cooking in the sous-vide

4 lb boneless lamb round

4+ lbs of pork ribs in two flavors

and 8 angus big hamburgers :D

same temp. differing times.

om nom nom nom

Chicago area not a speck of snow play basketball with the kids last night son wore shorts. Crazy winter

Merry Christmas to all !

Supposed to be a high of 73 degrees today with a cold front moving in starting Sunday (high of 45 on Monday).

Got sweet rolls in the oven, and getting ready to roast a prime rib for Christmas lunch. Also will be having twice-baked potatoes, roasted asparagus, and glazed carrots. Black Forest cake for desert! Beverages mostly from Belgium - Leffe Abbey Ale, Hoegaarden wit beer and Stella Artois lager and cidre.

Man, this looks good:

[video=youtube;LoebZZ8K5N0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoebZZ8K5N0[/video]

some guy landed a bunch of deer on my roof

venison!

always have a spare pit in the woods somewhere :D

Santa doesn't come to our house until the 27th this year. The wife is working today, and we're both working tomorrow.

I had some venison stew last night :D it was good.

Santa doesn't come to our house until the 27th this year. The wife is working today, and we're both working tomorrow.

I had some venison stew last night :D it was good.

I worked last night and tonight too. But I don't have any family in this time zone anyway so it's all good, and I get holiday pay. $$$

Merry Christmas guys! Drink water and be merry Or release the kracken and become a pirate and have a jolly o time!

I worked last night and tonight too. But I don't have any family in this time zone anyway so it's all good, and I get holiday pay. $$$

Yep, I ain't going to complain. She makes my week's pay in one night on holiday pay. Lets us spoil the kids a little more, and makes my argument for new guns easier ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back