Snark Wars: Episode Vll The Snark Awakens (Bladite's the guy in the mask...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this looks good:

[video=youtube;LoebZZ8K5N0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoebZZ8K5N0[/video]
Yes it does. I'm half way through the book and so far it's pretty good as well. Trying to get done before the movie opens.

Santa doesn't come to our house until the 27th this year.

Canadians. SMH. ;)

Merry Christmas TBL & everyone else as well.

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone is enjoying the day. Simple plans on this end. Spend some time working out on the new Concept2 rower. Head to our climbing gym and install a bunch of new holds. Then start prepping dinner. Still have to decide if we will head out to one of our local bars for a few drinks later this eve. They always host a HinJew Christmas party on this day. Doors open at 9 pm, so we need to pace ourselves if we hope to make it!

Will try and sneak in a few Christmas movies during the down time. We always watch Die Hard on Christmas Eve. On Christmas day, we transition to classics like Badder Santa, The Hebrew Hammer and the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The last movie on this list is really a story about a family coming together to share a very special meal.

So, what do you folks have scheduled for the day?

Will try and sneak in a few Christmas movies during the down time. We always watch Die Hard on Christmas Eve. On Christmas day, we transition to classics like Badder Santa, The Hebrew Hammer and the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The last movie on this list is really a story about a family coming together to share a very special meal.

Canadians are stranger than I realized! :D

It's raining cats and dogs here, so it's either stay in and watch Minions with the kids fourteen more times or go out and do some belly slides in the back yard. Or drink. I may just drink. Seriously, on that note, I found a couple of new, good potato vodkas worth their stuff. Woody Creek is a Colorado based operation, and Zodiac is made in Idaho.

Yep, I ain't going to complain. She makes my week's pay in one night on holiday pay. Lets us spoil the kids a little more, and makes my argument for new guns easier ;)

I don't have to convince anyone to let me buy a new gun, but I do still have to produce the funds before I can take them home. I'm thinking I'm going to use my tax return for a Mossberg MVP scout .308 and an M92 PAP AK pistol. I really need to try and finish the projects in the safe too.

Merry Christmas everybody. Lunch today is all leftovers - ham, turkey, pot roast, miscellaneous veggies, spice cake, rum cake, fudge, oatmeal cookies, to name a few.

Half the herd left this morning to go to their other halves families get togethers. We did all the family stuff last night and today is a day of goofing off. We have already loaded all the stuff that can be preloaded in cars since it is supposed to be a 90% chance of rain tomorrow. Better to load today in good weather than tomorrow in the rain.

Last night at around midnight, the garage freezer stopped freezing and started buzzing out a really obnoxious alarm. When I checked it, some of the stuff in the freezer had already thawed somewhat (breads, peaches, blackberries). Spent the next 2-1/2 hours rearranging and moving frozen stuff in the refrigerator freezers and the in-house freezer to accommodate it all. Looks like Saturday will be "Buy a new freezer day".

Anyone traveling, have a safe journey and remember - eat more turkey. :D

din din

4-5 hour hamburgers :D finished with a map gas torch and sharpest cheddar

CA_12251513043066-X3.jpg

It's raining cats and dogs here, so it's either stay in and watch Minions with the kids fourteen more times or go out and do some belly slides in the back yard. Or drink. I may just drink. Seriously, on that note, I found a couple of new, good potato vodkas worth their stuff. Woody Creek is a Colorado based operation, and Zodiac is made in Idaho.
If you go with the drinking plan, let us know at what point the minions become understandable.

bring poutine :D

i'm bringing the heat...

the burgers were like eating buttery velvet beef.

moist, tender, nearly rare, texture, but ... smooth.

like going down on butter :D

or something buttery

that like, never mind.

it was frakking good

in 8 hours, the lamb and ribs should be ready

unless i let them keep cooking

super super super sharp cheddar cheese...

melted with a blow torch

that was fun

have four more burgers for later. those are going in the fridge

the ribs will take "forever"

but the lamb should be done "soon", and then it'll hit the rotisseries maybe.

though, maybe i will slice it thick, and sear it with the torch too

then i should do up some soft boiled eggs. 18 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back