Snarkabilly Old Time Jug Band

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
Y'all finish the other one up PDQ so I can get back to work.
In other news, I've just been praying C-Bear didn't have to go in a Ziplock this past weekend.

Y'all finish the other one up PDQ so I can get back to work.
In other news, I've just been praying C-Bear didn't have to go in a Ziplock this past weekend.

Are you happy now?

In on one!

Im in.

Welcome back Cbear!!

In other news.... Im excited about this little guy..... Im thinking it should be perfect for chopping down those stubborn redwoods :D

14825142381_f8419b0439.jpg

I was more thinking something like "Back to school snark, school supply's and snarkers in plenty" :D

Not that I'm complaining tho... :D

To be honest it was an epic time. It was mind-blowingly awesome! The location is awesome, the weather was perfect, would love to get a few more folks up there. Just need everyone to remember the "spirit of GLIB." we spent so little time actually in camp, we did geocacheing, found two of them on the island, we went hiking, swimming in the lake (ok it was more playing/cleaning in the water.) the fire went out every day, twice a day. We did quick meals not huge ordeals, it was awesome! We did SOME crafting of bush like activities but not much.

It's been a while since I've been in on 1. But I'm in on 1.
I found an opinel that I kinda messed up completely... Let's say I pretty much only have the blade left. What do I do with it?

To be honest it was an epic time. It was mind-blowingly awesome! The location is awesome, the weather was perfect, would love to get a few more folks up there. Just need everyone to remember the "spirit of GLIB." we spent so little time actually in camp, we did geocacheing, found two of them on the island, we went hiking, swimming in the lake (ok it was more playing/cleaning in the water.) the fire went out every day, twice a day. We did quick meals not huge ordeals, it was awesome! We did SOME crafting of bush like activities but not much.

I have all sorts of snarkalicious guesses regarding the meaning of GLIB, but I'll just ask. What is GLIB?

The Great Lakes Island Bug-Out. We went to Bois Blanc Island in Michigan.

Oh thank goodness. I was picturing some really kinky stuff going down. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back