Snarkabilly Old Time Jug Band

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we are going shopping out of town tomorrow.......or at least thats what I was told tonight. I had plans to wash, clay bar, and wax my pickup and then possibly some fishing, but I guess that's postponed.

Shopping over fishing.....

Id be mad at that change of plans LOL

Only 50 more posts to GO!!!

Ok... SO its prolly not going to happen tonight..... Someone put me in on 1 of the new snark tomorrow :D

Prolly time to put away your stuff and call it a night. It's not gonna get any better from here on out. Don't ask me how I know this... just listen to ol' uncle JT.

I missed this somehow..... but what your describing sounds like quitting... I was taught quitters never win... Im in it to win it :D

I looked all over for that dang lighter too and still havent found it.. Oh well, im sure it will turn up one day when i forget all about it LOL

We start driving in 3 or 4 hours.... Prolly should stretch out in my hammock for a while before im cooped up in the car with 2 kids and a pup...

Neko has been on a few 2 hour long rides.... But never longer. He has done OK on the other rides... Not great, but not too bad. He normally gets a little hyper in the beginning and wants to run all over inside the car... He has a harness, and one of those seat-belt clips... But he HATES that, he normally sits up front on the floor board between my feet or on my lap.... In the car is the ONLY time he likes being on someones lap. At home, like right now he sleeps by my feet... His head is on my foot right now LOL my wife says he is attracted to stinky :D

Imma stretch out now.. Night fellas.

G'night WW, AC et al.

I'ma little more than half way through a really boring shift so guess I'll check out Dex's website.

I'd rather have a clogged drain. I'm deathly afraid of snakes

Some people use gerbil's :rolleyes: But if WW is offering a finger, you may want to go that route. SNARK!

Good luck with the competition WW! Take lots of pictures and videos, maybe even do a "drunk guy with knives - competition video"

Morning everybody,

Time for work. IBTL! see ya in the next snark thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back