Snarkabilly Old Time Jug Band

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, it's close enough, WW could have made the new snark thread while we burn this one out... we are less than a page away at this point.

That does sound like a good breakfast drink. One of my favorite is the McDonalds Breakfast Shot. A shot of Jameson and a shot of Dekuyper's butterscotch in a shot glass, with an orange juice backer. It tastes just like a McGriddle with orange juice.

Tomorrow evening depending on what time i get in i may meet up with Dan and Brad and hang out a little, Saturday is a cutting school, where you have to get certified if you want to compete, Sunday is a competition. Evenings will be spent shooting the $h!t. The event is being held at Peter's Heat treat, they do it every year around this time. So sometime in between everything else we will check out the facility as well.

Please don't forget your camera. :)

Shopping over fishing..... Id be mad at that change of plans LOL

I'm truly a very lucky and grateful man. My wife would much rather fish than shop :thumbup:

You guys know if anyone that bends clear kydex? I need to pick up a clear one for my 14 with kryptoglow scales eventually

I think 710 works with clear kydex sometimes. If not him, it's another Beckerhead; I know I saw it here not too long ago.

I looked all over for that dang lighter too and still havent found it.. Oh well, im sure it will turn up one day when i forget all about it LOL

Duuuude, the lighter was in your hand the whole time. Again... don't ask me how I know this :eek:

You guys know if anyone that bends clear kydex? I need to pick up a clear one for my 14 with kryptoglow scales eventually

I dont know if he does it for hire, but Tankerwolf has made some pretty killer stuff, hes made a few cool projects with the clear kydex. Might ask him.

I don't think the plants in my new office are used to the arid environment they've been subject to for the past 2 months.... I should probably water them.

I just bought a large ALICE pack with frame. Anybody got a strong opinion on them?

Not sure that i really need it but I've been wanting to try one out and I'm pretty sure one of my brothers will end up with it if it doesn't work for me.

I been thinking about grabbing a frame and mounting my BPP to it. The extra stability would nice.

In other news, the brain it's a so bored! Stuck st work waiting for doctors. So far I haven't even seen the other two in the building yet. I have a creeping suspicion I'm gonna be back here Monday. The tests today should give voice to that.

I just bought a large ALICE pack with frame. Anybody got a strong opinion on them?

Not sure that i really need it but I've been wanting to try one out and I'm pretty sure one of my brothers will end up with it if it doesn't work for me.

Alice are good packs. There are several different types of shoulder straps and some are better than others. I did the Hellcat mod to mine and I love it now.

I think so. I just found a YouTube video explaining it.
Gotta get some sleep now. I'll catch y'all in the new snark thread. Goodnight!

Boston is a fun place to visit and hard to leave. One night, after leaving a nightclub, I tried to drive home and saw all four sides of the Hancock tower from various distances and even a "Welcome to New Hampshire" sign.

Oh and I added the MSS pouch to the bottom from the molle ruck. I guess I should take some pictures.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back