Snarkabilly Old Time Jug Band

Status
Not open for further replies.
IBTL.

I have a large ALICE pack and frame, and it's very sturdy, but honestly it's too goldang big. When I actually fill it up with clothes food and gear, I can barely carry the dang thing. :eek: It's frankly more of a duffle-bag that stays in the car... :eek:

Good morning all! We're headed north for my mother's memorial service tomorrow. It'll be about an hour south of St. Louis...gonna have to go out our way to visit the riots...or maybe not...

Safe travels; be careful out there. Continuing prayers and kind thoughts from me and my family to you and yours. :)

Heading to the cabin for the weekend with my son.

That sounds very cool. FFS, watch out for chiggers. In other news, I may have found a suitable pic for the graphic treatment we discussed several weeks ago... I have no idea if anyone else would find my idea interesting (my wife thinks it's dumb as a bucket of sand and my kid just rolls her eyes), but I think the concept is freaking hilarious and cooler than a polar bear's backside... :D

Last edited:
I have a medium Alice that I absolutely love but I need to get a frame for it. My all time favorite pack I own though is the marine ILBE assault pack, that thing is just about perfect IMO

I am not sure if you guys just experienced errors with Bladeforums crashing, but I just did......maybe we shouldnt be doing this. Maybe its affecting the space-time continuem...or maybe it goes against the laws of nature to have simultaneous snarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back