Snarkabilly Old Time Jug Band

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if you guys just experienced errors with Bladeforums crashing, but I just did......maybe we shouldnt be doing this. Maybe its affecting the space-time continuem...or maybe it goes against the laws of nature to have simultaneous snarks

Guyon will be by anytime now to give anybody that posted over 1000 infractions.........Everybody but me anyway! :D

Boston is a fun place to visit and hard to leave. One night, after leaving a nightclub, I tried to drive home and saw all four sides of the Hancock tower from various distances and even a "Welcome to New Hampshire" sign.

Just happened to me yesterday. Except when I saw the "Welcome to New Hampshire" sign I knew not all of the turns I took were wrong!

In before the Smiting.

Well, I missed a whole day of drivel snark, so I guess a little smiting would be a change of pace. It's Friday night....I'm down for getting smote.

I've never been infracted before.

I have, a long long time ago. I told some nitwit in W&SS to go (do something unnatural to) himself because he made a snooty comment about "cheap knives for cheap lives" and I took offense. He tattle-taled on me and I got a yellow card.

Don't bother looking it up, it's not as exciting as it sounds.

Also, don't tell people to go (do something unnatural to) themselves just because they're dumb. That's not as satisfying as it seems, either.

Last edited:
I have, a long long time ago. I told some nitwit in W&SS to go (do something unnatural to) himself because he made a snooty comment about "cheap knives for cheap lives" and I took offense. He tattle-taled on me and I got a yellow card.

Don't bother looking it up, it's not as exciting as it sounds.

Also, don't tell people to go (do something unnatural to) themselves just because they're dumb. That's not as satisfying as it seems, either.

Was it PFR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back