Snarkaholics Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you're about to get hit with some bad weather tw.

WW, that thing you said about the rash of your sons' just going away? Well, that happened to me,it just went away! What a relief, let me tell ya. And good luck with your sharpener, I've played with one at the gathering and it was sick. I hope that yours works out for you. :)

Looks like you're about to get hit with some bad weather tw.

It rolled through fast, bent the trees over, rained like hell and was gone. All in about 10 minutes. It's a fast mover though and there were tornados reported on the ground in MO.

It rolled through fast, bent the trees over, rained like hell and was gone. All in about 10 minutes. It's a fast mover though and there were tornados reported on the ground in MO.

We have tornado watches until 10. There are warnings east of us.

The KME makes sharpening much easier :D

My 14 has been convexed from all the stropping its seen during the past ~ 2 years or so, spent around 20, maybe 30 minutes and got a nice V edge back on it that will shave hair.... Its still could use some touching up, it takes hair but in one section it still pulls the hair as it cuts it. But no complaints here this machine, contraption, device... whatever you wanna call it is awesome.

I talked to the Ron at KME earlier and he is a VERY nice fella as well! I asked him about putting new edges on blades that dont have any edge at all yet and he tells me im not the first person to ask this question and its one of the reasons they now offer "The Beast" 50 grit diamond plates. So i ordered one of them and next pay ill get one of the 140 grit plates and one the KME leather strops and the 1.5 micron drops.

They make it easy to get the exact edge geometry you want!!

Anybody know where I can get one of these? It's a camper faucet. I can find others that pump, but not one that has the pump, and the faucet:

PB050333.jpg

I have never seen one with both. What kind/brand of camper did it come from? Maybe a dumb Q, but what's on the label on the pump barrel? Does it have an address or company name with which to start google-fuing?

I have never seen one with both. What kind/brand of camper did it come from? Maybe a dumb Q, but what's on the label on the pump barrel? Does it have an address or company name with which to start google-fuing?
Only one I've seen as well. It's from some place that sells used camper parts. Not against used, but would rather have new.

I was thinking about making my own pressurized water tank out of pvc, for the cabin. Was gonna put a tire air valve on it, and just use a foot pump to pressurize it. To be honest, we'll probably just use the portable pressurized shower I just got. Can use heated water for the dishes that way.

Warrior im guessing you already checked the RV supply shops?
Not at all, haha. Just something I have floating around in my head.

Only one I've seen as well. It's from some place that sells used camper parts. Not against used, but would rather have new.

I was thinking about making my own pressurized water tank out of pvc, for the cabin. Was gonna put a tire air valve on it, and just use a foot pump to pressurize it. To be honest, we'll probably just use the portable pressurized shower I just got. Can use heated water for the dishes that way.

Grant Thompson - "The King of Random" - has some great ideas for DIY pressure/vacuum pumps using some readily available plumbing parts from the Despot or Slowe's.

This has been my rig lately

And a sunset I got to watch last week. The picture does it no justice.

Man my phone is being a pain in the butt. If I open one app it closes any others that are running and they have to restart to use them again.

in case anyone is interested there is a Unicorn currently for auction on the popular sight. A laser etched saber grind BK16 !!! i bid but i don't have the funds right now. not sure if many others picked up on the rarity of it. I would like to see a Beckerhead be able to get it. Just a heads up.

The KME makes sharpening much easier :D

My 14 has been convexed from all the stropping its seen during the past ~ 2 years or so, spent around 20, maybe 30 minutes and got a nice V edge back on it that will shave hair.... Its still could use some touching up, it takes hair but in one section it still pulls the hair as it cuts it. But no complaints here this machine, contraption, device... whatever you wanna call it is awesome.

I talked to the Ron at KME earlier and he is a VERY nice fella as well! I asked him about putting new edges on blades that dont have any edge at all yet and he tells me im not the first person to ask this question and its one of the reasons they now offer "The Beast" 50 grit diamond plates. So i ordered one of them and next pay ill get one of the 140 grit plates and one the KME leather strops and the 1.5 micron drops.

They make it easy to get the exact edge geometry you want!!

More to add: Yea but taking a knife with around a 22ยฐ per side edge down to a 17ยฐ per side edge is no where near as quickly done LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back