Snarkaholics Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, this guy is an ARTIST!!!

15534358992_629579517f.jpg

Same guy made both the knife and the clock. Nikola Kovachev. He is an artist. Makes some of the coolest timepieces i have seen. The knife steel is 1.2379 which is supposedly the European equivalent to D2. I believe the handle is copper if im not mistaken.

He makes pocket watches, watches, clocks, keychains... Lots of stuff, but does it in a real artistic way.

Cook looking knife art. That looks like a handy little edc blade.

Back to the shop after a day of rest from the Becker gathering, everytime I leave Oregon I come home searching the web for land to buy up there. Can't wait to be back up in the "O"

Back to the shop after a day of rest from the Becker gathering, everytime I leave Oregon I come home searching the web for land to buy up there. Can't wait to be back up in the "O"

I've heard there's nothing like the big "O"......;).

S'posed to storm like crazy today. Hope I don't float/get blown away...

Last edited:
Any time I'm looking for something else cordlocks are all over the place, now I need one and can't find the damn things.

Sexy looking 'muk' daizee! Me likey! Grats Amanda! Awesome picture too, the liners go perfectly with the fall leaves.

What kind of steel did ya use?

I'll leave this here...we went apple picking in MA yesterday, so the 12 was probably illegal to carry, but there were SO many apples lying around....

[video=youtube;OgbnGmc0eHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgbnGmc0eHw[/video]

I did it on the first try when the camera was NOT on, then had to try three times while my daughter filmed. I was thinking I better not lose my grip on that knife...

It's not just snark - the Kabar, Camillus Collectors, Knife Laws, Knife Throwing, BL's Identification forums, to name a few that I watch, have all been slower than Christmas for the last 2 days.

Sure is. I was just thinking that this has been one long lasting snark thread.

You can't just sit there complaining, you have to contribute.....I would, but I have, uh....excuses....

actually, I was wasting time trying to edit the video above...which includes downloading the software, teaching myself the rudiments, and uploading to YT for the first time.

Now I are a expert.

Plus, nearly every time I try to post, BF gives me $#!+. I'll allow it, but it gets annoying.

Daizee killing it in the tomahawk heave.....

[video=youtube;4xijn6WrAoc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xijn6WrAoc[/video]

....NOT!

(actually he did well, but I'm saving those vids for the NE Gathering thread.....this, after all, is SNARK!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back