Snarkaholics Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is NOTHING dangerous about a snark that started 3 weeks ago and isn't done yet. You could outrun this thing by walking ever so slowly....why, I bet even JT could outrun this thing. 'Cause he wouldn't have to run.

Please don't let me see this thing still here in the morning.
I
B
T
L___________________

This one's time has come. It lasted the gathering weekend. Time to put it, and me, to bed.
*snorz*

(ibtl!)

OK, I'll contribute another one. :D

Snark slowed down when WW started making little pieces of steel out of big ones, the knife making amateurs and modding posts got run over to their own thread and 2 gatherings the same weekend... all combined to slow snarl to a crawl.

a dog named becker

ate some rabbit chili...

kept his owners warm ALLLLLLLLLLL night

Snark slowed down when WW started making little pieces of steel out of big ones, the knife making amateurs and modding posts got run over to their own thread and 2 gatherings the same weekend... all combined to slow snarl to a crawl.

Slow and steady.

a fart in the night

is but a lingering reminder

of the things you are about to step in

oh yeah

perhaps it's in your shoe

possibly, you know, one the stairs, when you need to go down fast

the special goodness

Yea i been busy lately... Gives everyone else more of a chance to get some posts in though LOL

a fart in the night

is but a lingering reminder

of the things you are about to step in

oh yeah

perhaps it's in your shoe

possibly, you know, one the stairs, when you need to go down fast

the special goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back