Snarkaholics Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookin' good, WW!
Small is very difficult, as you've discovered.

(oh yeah, in on 7!)

Thanks Daizee,

And yea small is a PAIN. I thought it was going to be quick and easy.... I should of known, when you think that way it normally turns into the exact opposite.

Just GO! I'm sure there is more than enough gear to go around. WWWWD? (What Would WorldWood Do?) Besides, aren't you supposed to be able to survive with the clothes on your back, a knife and a firesteel? When opportunity knocks, answer the door. GO.

WWWWD I like it :D

Also i just got in the T-88 you recommended. And i picked up a couple cheap oak boards from HD to try my hands at shaping some scales. Thats an entirely new thing i have to learn as well. Have to figure out how you guys shape them and make both sides have the same exact contouring.

Stopping in from the neighbor's Oktoberfest partay....putting the kids to bed, taking out my contacts and going back over. Been putting polyurethane on the scales all day.

15187547809_effd0dcca6_b.jpg

So far, so good. I'm OK with the way they're turning out.

15187801157_9e996d77f4_b.jpg

Another coat while the kids are brushing their teeth, then back to drink some more keg beer. These neighbors throw hella parties.

WW - where is your build thread? I've only accessed it from my phone and can't find it.

Stopping in from the neighbor's Oktoberfest partay....putting the kids to bed, taking out my contacts and going back over. Been putting polyurethane on the scales all day.

Oktoberfest? I thought the East Coast was only 1 hour ahead of Central - not 4 days. :p

Actually Oktoberfest begins in late September...it traditionally runs for 16 days and ends on the first Sunday in October.

Also, good looking mini-hawk WW and good looking scales GSOM.

Played Borderlands 2 in my underwear, took a nap, went shooting, then went and grabbed a beer (which turned into 5) at the bar and made a new friend who I'll probably go shooting with next weekend. And now I'm back to playing video games in my underwear. Pretty darn good day.

sadly, my car stealership had my vehicle for around 2 weeks, and only deliverated it back to me saturday...

if i had gotten it by friday, i might have feigned illness and drive the 22+ hours 999+16 miles to TN in a surprise move...

but no...

esp considering that they just basically rebuilt the entire engine. all new pistons, valves, rings, gaskets, cam seals, sensors, diaphragms, and more... wow.

under warranty too. they hate me :D

so jelly of the gathering people. once again, THEY get to see new shit before me, try it out, use it, break it, and then i'll never see it...

but at least i got my iPhone 6 as planned, and the Joy of Cooking app was made "universal" so it runs on iPad *and* iPhone now. excellent!

now, sleep...

those grips are looking good!!! and i bet the fellas are having a great time at the gathering. wheres the updates lol!?

I will have to agree with the above! Mike those are just getting nicer and nicer

Played Borderlands 2 in my underwear, took a nap, went shooting, then went and grabbed a beer (which turned into 5) at the bar and made a new friend who I'll probably go shooting with next weekend. And now I'm back to playing video games in my underwear. Pretty darn good day.

I'm jealous! I remember when my days were like that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back