Snarking at the speed of sludge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense. You're living in the tropics bro. :D

Really anything under 50°F is colder than i prefer LOL

Hah! Don't I wish. Further south would be more to my liking. My parents are in Florida right now, Im jealous

Somebody posted this on the esee forum. Pretty nifty idea:

[video=youtube;hQeeJEpBYsg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQeeJEpBYsg#t=37[/video]

WW how are you liking that Fenix PD35 ? pretty sure thats what you got, right?

Yessir i have the 2014 version PD35. Love the light. Powered with a nitecore 3400mAh 18650 and that thing runs forever. It also takes CR123a. But i prefer the 18650.

I have had it since the beginning of August. I use it a little everyday. I play with it on full power here and there as well just for fun. One night the light in the bathroom went out right before the kids took their showers. I set the PD35 up in the bathroom on the mid mode and it stayed on for half an hour or so while they took their showers..... No change in brightness or battery level that i could tell. I charged the battery when i first got it just to make sure it was fully charged, and since then i have only had to charge it once since using it. Even then the light would still turn on and go through all the modes. This thing last forever with a good battery.

Its a lot of light for the money.

Tman that Eagletac D25c looks like a sweet light. Lot of light for a real small package. I didnt realize how small them were. I seen people mentioning them and looked them up before but until now i havent seen an in hand picture..... they are dinky.

On another note the wife has to work late today.... Looks like dinner is on me. Its cold and rainy.. A good day for chili. For me, Chili means Meat, BEANS, diced tomatoes, mushrooms etc.

I think I just caused someone to lose their job. :eek:

Found out the hard way that I got some mislabeled steel, and when I called the guy who sold it to me, I'm pretty sure he broke a world record for the most F-bombs in a 10 minute phone conversation. He was WAY more upset than I was... "This effin' happened once before, and that effin' so-an-so is effin' workin' in a effin' fast-effin-food place now, that eff!!" :D

just got this in the mail. ZT0562. Liking it much better then my old 0560. New EDC.

415BECA2-004E-47F6-80A9-3633B411F8B7_zpsvgcjim1k.jpg

Sitting in the shop, waiting on Todd while watching flies fornicate on my coffee cup.

Yessir i have the 2014 version PD35. Love the light. Powered with a nitecore 3400mAh 18650 and that thing runs forever. It also takes CR123a. But i prefer the 18650.

I have had it since the beginning of August. I use it a little everyday. I play with it on full power here and there as well just for fun. One night the light in the bathroom went out right before the kids took their showers. I set the PD35 up in the bathroom on the mid mode and it stayed on for half an hour or so while they took their showers..... No change in brightness or battery level that i could tell. I charged the battery when i first got it just to make sure it was fully charged, and since then i have only had to charge it once since using it. Even then the light would still turn on and go through all the modes. This thing last forever with a good battery.

Its a lot of light for the money.

+1 on the Fenix PD35, got one a few months ago and love it. I use the Fenix rechargeable batteries in it and they last a long time.

Who the Hell knew that I could speak flyese? They consented, here you go Trade.

A little courtship.

And we're off!

That was pretty much it. I've gotta let the wife know she should be glad we're not flies. I thought I was in for a real rodeo when the little guy rubbed his front legs together creepily. Flies lack stamina.

Nice shot Murph. I like the amateur stuff better because the pros look at the camera too much.

800px-Anthomyiidae_sp__1_aka.jpg

Who the Hell knew that I could speak flyese? They consented, here you go Trade.

A little courtship.

And we're off!

That was pretty much it. I've gotta let the wife know she should be glad we're not flies. I thought I was in for a real rodeo when the little guy rubbed his front legs together creepily. Flies lack stamina.

Supper and a show. Sweet!

I'm sitting in a place called Spiro's eating a bowl of avegolemano soup waiting for my entrée. Love Greek food! Got some lamb chops, some pastitio, and dolmades coming out (combo platter not full orders of each.). I just heard one of the cooks get fired. "Go home or I call 911!"

Fun times at the OK Corral it sounds like.

JT, that kind of sucks but not surprising. If you can't do your job correctly you shouldn't have it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back