Snarking at the speed of sludge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got nothing. I'm too tired for serious snark. Just glad to be home.

I got nothin' as well. Been a week of 10 hour days, with 10 or 11 more to go before a day off... I'm getting too old for this stuff.

Good night all.

nice work TBL

Nice work Granite too.... But your shop is too organized.

Tomorrow is Friday. It is, it is.

A36 = mild steel, structural steel.

As with most steels, A36 has a density of 7,800 kg/m3 (0.28 lb/cu in). Young's modulus for A36 steel is 200 GPa (29,000,000 psi).[2] A36 steel has a Poisson's ratio of 0.32, and a shear modulus of 75 GPa (10,900,000 psi).

A36 steel in plates, bars, and shapes with a thickness of less than 8 in (203 mm) has a minimum yield strength of 36,000 psi (250 MPa) and ultimate tensile strength of 58,000–80,000 psi (400–550 MPa). Plates thicker than 8 in have a 32,000 psi (220 MPa) yield strength and the same ultimate tensile strength.[1] The Electrical Resistance of A36 is 0.0000153 ohm/cm. A36 bars and shapes maintain their ultimate strength up to 650°F. Afterward, the minimum strength drops off from 58,000 psi: 54,000 psi at 700°F; 45,000 psi at 750°F; 37,000 psi at 800°F.

Yea.

There was a time in my life that i stayed "burned out"... But i blame strong indica strains more than "life"

:D

Don't you love checking the snark thread only to come across a large photo of flies gettin' busy....

Somebody posted this on the esee forum. Pretty nifty idea:

[video=youtube;hQeeJEpBYsg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQeeJEpBYsg#t=37[/video]

effing brilliant.

i'd like to see a close up picture, but i think i have the idea...

a simple leather thong cutter might do it as well, but PET[E] tears pretty well

Anyone ever get burned out on life? Starting to feel that way.
Usually do. Not that there is anything I can really do about it but yeah I know the feeling. There are a couple of times it's worse than others, but yeah I get it. Last time I got that bad off I ended up buying a new suit, a bespoke suit from Seville Row... I don't recommend going that route.

button fly?

My darling wife is an experienced, inveterate and unrepentant smart-ass when it comes to replacing buttons... I am currently wearing BDU pants with a decidedly-not-original button holding my junk in check.

*shrug*

Well, I was waiting on the dykem to dry and not cutting anything just yet. Next time I'll just cut it up using my best judgement. :D

The future belongs to those mad few who grab it by the ears and press onward. I can't wait to see what you come up with ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back