Snarking at the speed of sludge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to make someone pee themselves. Very rewarding.... LOL

Jeremy

...there's a clinical diagnosis for that.

But if you're still going to go for it, just make sure you're out of range of the flooding.....and be careful you don't make someone do that other thing in their pants. I've witnessed enough blowouts when my girls were in diapers to know that wouldn't be pretty.

Be careful of what you wish for....you just might get it!

So Amanda and I are volunteering at a local Haunted walk. It is an Asylum theme and is in a creepy old high school. Last night was our first night and it was a blast dressing up and scaring people that pay good money to be entertained. Tonight is the last night and we hope to put on a better show. I was working the first and 4th scare and got a few people to quit at the first door. Last year someone peed their pants. I would like to make someone pee themselves.

Very rewarding.... LOL

Jeremy

We did that a few years ago. Damn, it was fun. Kay made a kid soil himself and it has been a source of pride ever since. :D There was a hole in the wall (down by the floor) covered by a pile of rags. They had to stop there for a zombie in front of them and she would touch their leg. Fun stuff right there buddy. :thumbup:

Pretty cool:

[video=youtube;H9qUCSFrCzE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9qUCSFrCzE[/video]

So, T.M.Hunt custom knives installed a new security system today.

Looks good Todd. You should hear someone walking on those rocks from a mile away.

Odd place for a handgun and a knife though.

Jeremy

Dang Todd! I love that knife!! Nice gun as well.

But I really like that knife!

On a side note:

Just wanted to let you Beckerhead's know that I can get some great deals on the BK-4, BK-5, and BK-15 right now.
Now would be a great time to buy one for sure.

Just PM or email me if you want one and I'll get a large order together.

Looks good Todd. You should hear someone walking on those rocks from a mile away.

Odd place for a handgun and a knife though.

Jeremy

The wise ass is strong in this one. :D

On a side note:

Just wanted to let you Beckerhead's know that I can get some great deals on the BK-4, BK-5, and BK-15 right now.

Would like to get another 5 before they get to hard to find. Hmmmmmm

mmmm... yummy I needs me a steak!! I know what I'm eating for dinner tonight!! ChameleonBear you always make good looking food, lol!!
I don't even think it's all that great to look at, however the taste is yummo! That is usually what I go for, I do some mediocre plating just to make it presentable for pictures. Thanks though!

I would like to make someone pee themselves.

Very rewarding.... LOL

Jeremy
Never made anyone wet themselves. However I have been the cause of two adult males to have rear blowouts...

On a side note:

Pretty much EVERYONE can get a good deal on the 4,5,15 right now :-D Thankfully I'm fully stocked right now, I don't need anymore steel showing up for a couple weeks at least. Gotta wait till I replenish some "slush funds"...

So, you got a 1 finger pistol?! :p It does look like a nice gun, I did love my li'l Ruger LC-9. It kicked like a mule getting an enema though.

The wood dude just stopped by and dropped off a healthy half of a rick cord.

Think this gorilla turned out decent:

gorilla.png

damn this vegan experiment! that slab of dead cow is making me drool and my stomach to growl in protest...Tuesday will be the last day and I'm gonna celebrate at a steakhouse for sure!

A few variations of this one:

leopard1.png

leopard2.png

leopard3.png

leopard4.png

leopard5.png

It was a sirloin, so not a SUPER cut of meat but it's got good flavor. I marinated it in worchestershire, jalepeรฑo tobasco, garlic, horseradish, salt, and fresh ground pink/white/red peppercorns.

Very nice!

According to Alton Brown (food network GENIUS), the sirloin is the "beefiest" tasting cut of beef and is his go to cut for marinated steaks or kabobs. Not as tender as my favorite ribeye, but holds up well to a marinade. Other cuts tend to turn to mush if you marinate them too long. And then there is the filet, which I find too mushy even without marinating or tenderizer.

I've always liked sirloin. It's a good bargain and it holds up well to pretty much anything you throw at it.

In other news, the postman just brought me a very heavy box from Peters' HT. Same thing happens every time... I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning :D :thumbup:

A few variations of this one:

leopard1.png

leopard2.png

leopard3.png

leopard4.png

leopard5.png

W, I've said this before when you did some of these earlier... T-shirts, man, T-shirts. Those cats on black are cooler than the Antarctic. Maybe some on black velvet and framed for the flea market "I like Elvis pictures" crowd. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back