Snarking in a Becker Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
no Bueno Gus - hope you start feeling better soon.
I had the flu about 12 years back -- took close to 3 weeks after it was over to get my stamina back.

We had to get the Jeep out this weekend....

cTxPfC9.jpg

Thought maybe you were pulling with a Jeep, Jerry. Or ATV.
Awesomesuace anyway. Great Dadding. Just get the pup his own gloves!

I've never liked the red/orange handle on this polished honing steel. And it looks terrible in the rack next to my Japanese kitchen knives. Once I get a band saw from my BiL the end of this month, I think I'll be able to do something about it.

WFzMMXY.jpg

Thought maybe you were pulling with a Jeep, Jerry. Or ATV.
Awesomesuace anyway. Great Dadding. Just get the pup his own gloves!
Nope, just manpower.... With a toddler in the back demanding, "Jeep faster!" And the decoy gloves never work. :(

Great pic! And Patti also loves gloves!
I get it. Hand held toys. We seem to be fond of putting out hands in them and waving them about. Even though it was unexpected and inconvenient having a pit bull zoom in out of nowhere, jump up to do a flying hi-yah sneak attack with teeth, steal my glove and take off while shaking the glove in her mouth, it was nice to see Indie back to her old self after knee surgery and recovery this past Fall.

That explains it. I'm just a bit North of there. Same land...

Turned to thunderstorms and torrential downpour after I posted that. Hopefully we're getting caught up on the annual rainfall to kick the drought.

Man, I hope so. Seems like it's been a brutal year out that way.

I'm hoping we finally get some snow this weekend. It's hit north and south of us, but we haven't seen any since a couple of bursts in November.

I'll be waiting to get a good look see into the local mountains after the cloud cover peels away!

Just caught up again. Merry merry and happy happy to everyone.......better late than never....

Dawson, good on you for sticking to your guns. Not a lot of people do that anymore.

Daizee, good luck with the new adventure bud!

I've been enjoying the new job a lot. I actually just signed up for my benefits today after the 90-day probation period was over . I haven't had any those, other than some vacation, for 11 years.

Ice fishing is well underway here and I've been out quite a bit. I haven't had any spectacular days, but did catch my new personal best walleye!

Love to eat me some walleye, but I let this big girl go, so someone else might get the thrill of catching her again. Maybe in a few years I can catch her again and get some measurements for a replica mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back